Pleban Girl Party: Bono is OUR Everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:combust: Cool pictures!
Sorry mine had a water mark on it.
I was picking my pictures pretty much randomly.:huh:
I didn't even see it.

MGMyGuinness said:

Bonopleasetouchwife.jpg
:eyebrow: :lmao: :lmao:

browneyedgirl40 said:

Brown for years Mr. Cat aka Bobby didn't mind me calling him "B" or LM, which stands for Little Man. He is built alot like Bono and is probably the same height. When we started dating everyone made comments that it must be hard dating a guy who is shorter then you. Stupid people! So jokingly I started calling him My Little Man, which became LM.

Well a few months back Ali and Bono where on a morning show talking about the Edun clothing line. The interviewer asked her what she called Bono at home and she said "B". Later that night Mr. Cat told me that he had seen them that morning and that it was creeping him out that I was thinking of Bono when I called him B! :lol: So I'm now forced to call him Bobby or LM again. And on the odd occasion just to see if he is actually paying attention I slip a Bono in there. :giggle: That usually gets a response of " Yeah, you wish!" :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

then the drummer got pregnant with the lead singers baby their freshman year of college and everything went down the drain :madspit:

I totally hate it when that happens!! :angry:

I remember once, I was in a band with this really hot Irish singer...just a wee thing he was, but oh-so sexy. I was the bass player, but then he got me pregnant, and :blahblah: :blahblah:

:lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Brown for years Mr. Cat aka Bobby didn't mind me calling him "B" or LM, which stands for Little Man. He is built alot like Bono and is probably the same height. When we started dating everyone made comments that it must be hard dating a guy who is shorter then you. Stupid people! So jokingly I started calling him My Little Man, which became LM.

Well a few months back Ali and Bono where on a morning show talking about the Edun clothing line. The interviewer asked her what she called Bono at home and she said "B". Later that night Mr. Cat told me that he had seen them that morning and that it was creeping him out that I was thinking of Bono when I called him B! :lol: So I'm now forced to call him Bobby or LM again. And on the odd occasion just to see if he is actually paying attention I slip a Bono in there. :giggle: That usually gets a response of " Yeah, you wish!" :lmao:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I had Cenotaph :rockon:

A very talented local band ... I was their roadie when they actually had gigs. we even did up jeans (kind of like Edge circa AB era) with song names and different designs they wanted for album art etc...

then the drummer got pregnant with the lead singers baby their freshman year of college and everything went down the drain :madspit:

Pregnancies really do screw things like that up. :lol: Been there done that! :evil: :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

I'm gonna die!:lmao:

That's hillarious!

HI Diane! :hug: Sorry you can't sleep. :heart:

I'd touch his wife in a heartbeat! and I ain't talking about the one in his pants. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

yep 5 or 6 a.m. until 12 or 1 :reject:

I would love to stay up all night and sleep in late the next day. But the darn kids get up at 8am. :( So I've been forcing myself to go to bed at 12 or 1am.

Hi VP, Russty, Weldy!

DG, your new screen name & avatar...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Why do I get the feeling that if the real Mr. McGuinness saw some of the things that are said about him here, he'd be telling his wife, "Well, at least SOME women think I'm hot!" :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom