PLEBAn Girl Love - Chapter 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Alright ladies, I think this fic is actually going somewhere. It's not mere random insanity after all. Okay, well it mostly is - BUT it appears now I have somewhat of a plot.
Disclaimer: I do not own U2 or PLEBAns.. or so they would like to believe....................

It was another day and another MSN conversation between members of our favorite Irish rock band..

###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Look Larry, I'm just saying you should lay off Bono a bit. It brings a lot of negativity to the board, we just want it to
be fun.
Lardence - I'm not being negative, I'm just saying what needs to be said.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Just chill out, that's all I'm asking.
Lardence - ...
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Don't make me start singing One.
Lardence - :madwife:
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside has been added to the conversation!
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Good afternoon, gentlemen.
Lardence - Hey baby :flirt:
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - :O
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Are you bored off your arse too, Adam?
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Yes. I miss being on tour.
Lardence - You never miss being on tour. You hate doing ANYTHING.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - I miss this tour.
Lardence - Could it have something to do with the female attention?
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Adam? Enjoying female attention? Never!
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - :p
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood has been added to the conversation!
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - New screenname, Bono?
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - Yep! Have you guys been to PLEBA yet today??
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Of course! I was checking out Sad Girl's new tattoo.
Lardence - It's pretty hot.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - As is the woman attached to it ; )
Lardence - Hot damn!
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - I'd like to take a closer look..
Lardence - You said it, brother!
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Keep it clean, boys.
Lardence - FOAD, Edge. Turn off the mod-switch, we're on MSN now.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - oops :reject:
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - So what do you say, gentlemen? In my boredom, I considered the possibility of
bringing back the fro.
cool0018.gif

###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Ooh! The Silver Fro.
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - I want to be able to grow a fro : (
Lardence - You don't have enough hair left to grow a fro.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Oh geez.
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - I'll fro YOU, Mullen! :madwife:
Lardence - That makes no sense.
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - Yes it does! And........
Lardence Yeah?
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - Uh.
Lardence Waiting.
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - I'm just looking for the right words.
Lardence - k
Lardence - *preparing self for a verbal thrashing*
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - SHUT UP!
Lardence - Try your own advice sometime, Charity Boy.
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - No no, not CHARITY, it's JUSTICE!
Lardence -
sign0023.gif

A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - Hey look, Larry learned to use smilies.
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - Too bad he's still a big jerk with a mullet.
Lardence - At least I'm big.
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - You're not taller than me!
Lardence - Sure I am.
A rock star is a person in your neighborhood - Your shoes are just taller :p
###Edge - I heart Urkle### has left the conversation

###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Ah yes, it's much quieter in here.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Yes. They'll tire themselves out eventually.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - So I kept waking up last night and couldn't get back to sleep.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Why is that?
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Nightmares. Anyway, I had nothing better to do, so I got this idea..
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Oh no. What kind of nightmares?
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Err, you don't want to know. Anyway, I got this idea for the track we were working on earlier.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - It might help to talk about what you were dreaming about.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Err, do you know what slash is?
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - No, what is slash?
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Nevermind. So my idea..
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - You could try and explain it to me.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - NO!!
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - :reject: Sorry.. go on.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - No, I apologize. It's been a long night.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - You know, maybe you should go relax. Have a cup a nice cup of tea and tell me
about your idea later..
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Yes, yes.. tea.. Yes. I'll see you later at the studio.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Sounds good, Edge. Take care.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Yes. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner thinking happy thoughts :crazy:

Bono stepped out of his car and quickly checked his reflection in the mirror. He smoothed his fingers through his hair and straightened his shirt. He turned slightly to the side and checked to make sure his moobs were perfectly in place. 5 buttons undone, shirt slightly open, hint of chest hair, man cleavage showing just enough. He smiled to himself. Larry could say what he wanted, but Bono knew he had the best moobs. The PLEBAns knew it too. WildHoney and VintagePunk were discussing as much in the PGP the other day. He often lurked in PGPs, getting all the dirt he could, silently wishing he could join in.

Bono took one last look at his reflection, was momentarily distracted by the car's shininess, shook himself out of it, and continued on to the studio. He eagerly approached the studio doors, anticipating his adoring fans. As he made it to the steps, he looked around in all directions, only to be disappointed by the realization that there were no fans to be seen. He sighed heavily. He reached a hand towards the door, briefly looking back ove his shoulder to see if he'd missed anyone. No. There were no fans there today. As he began to turn the knob, the door suddenly swung open and a grinning Adam met his gaze. "Oh there you are, Bono. I was about to come looking for you. We thought perhaps you'd been lured away again by PLEBAns." Bono sighed, "I wish!" "Well come on in then, there's much work to be done."

Bono walked in and spotted Larry by the controls. Edge was sitting across the room, eating his lunch. Before he could look away, the guitarist looked up and their eyes met. Bono's stomach lurched into his throat and he was caught in a momentary panic. "Err, hello, Edge. Nice to see you - I MEAN, not that I'm happy to see you.. Not that I'm NOT.. I'm just not happy in THAT way." Edge's eyes practically rolled all the way back into his head, "Sit down, Bono. We have work to do." "Err, yes" Bono said, pulling his shirt together to protect his modesty and eyeing Edge suspiciously. He took the chair next to Larry as Adam took the chair next to him. "So," Adam began, "Edge had an idea for the middle bit that we've been stuck on.." He continued explaining, but Bono was distracted by the gurgling of his stomach. He'd spent ages back at the house fixing his hair, picking out his clothes, and attempting to coordinate them with his shades. He'd had no time to grab his own lunch. Out of the corner of his eye he watched Edge eating. His stomach gurgled again and his hunger pains began to worsen. Edge appeared to be munching on some kind of trail mix. Bono tried to pay attention to Adam, but the food looked so tempting. Finally, he spoke up.

"Those are some good looking nuts you've got there, Edge - I MEAN - ACK!!"

Edge inhaled the mouthful he had been chewing on and began to choke and splutter. Adam quickly ran over and hit him hard on the back. Edge choked and coughed and tried to gasp for breath as Bono slinked low in his chair. Larry handed Edge a glass of water, which he sipped happily as things quieted back down. "Phew, okay, back to what we were disussing.." Adam began again. Bono tried to keep his eyes forward, but couldn't help but look back with concern on his friend - who he'd nearly killed just a moment ago. Before they could stop themselves, they made eye contact again and Edge quickly put down the banana he was about to bite into. He sighed and tossed it in the trash bin in the corner. Bono gulped and locked his eyes forward on the controls and vowed not to look back or speak up for the rest of the time there.

Adam continued talking, but now Bono found himself watching Larry. Something was different about him today. Something was out of whack. He looked him up and down a few times before his eyes were drawn to his shirt.

Could this be?? Bono quickly counted.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5..........6!! 6 buttons undone!

'My GOD!' thought Bono to himself, 'he's trying to out-moob me!' Bono continued to stare Larry down. Larry appeared to be staring straight ahead, arms folded. It was not possible to know for sure behind his dark shades, but a telltale grin appeared to be forming across the drummer's face that told Bono all he needed to know. 'Wanker!' Bono thought to himself. 'Larry gets to
be the pretty one. Larry gets to be the eternally youthful one, Larry gets to be the one with the full head of hair - albeit greased up like a wagon wheel - but still! Could he not let me have the best moobs? He has to go and upstage me in this department too?? What is this?? A MOOB-off??!' It was a new low for Larry - quite literally. Bono couldn't take it any more. He jumped up, arms flailing in the air, "ALRIGHT, LARRY F***ING MULLEN! If it's a moob-off you want, it's a moob-off you get! THIS IS NOT OVER!!" And with that, he stormed out the door, leaving the rest of the group in a stunned, perplexed silence.................................... "Um........Moob-off?"

He smoothed his fingers through his hair and straightened his shirt. He turned slightly to the side and checked to make sure his moobs were perfectly in place. 5 buttons undone, shirt slightly open, hint of chest hair, man cleavage showing just enough.

*thud*

:faint:

:drool: that is teh most perfect Bono description you could ever give! as IF larry's moobs could ever compete with the Bman's! :drool:

:shifty:

I"m hungry now... :lol: great puns!

OMG!!:lmao: Kaf!! :lmao: nuts...banana's, moobs, silver fro, shiny:lmao:

Damn girl you are too funny.

:uhoh: now I got the hiccups

kafrun said:
[
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Of course! I was checking out Sad Girl's new tattoo.
Lardence - It's pretty hot.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - As is the woman attached to it ; )
Lardence - Hot damn!
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - I'd like to take a closer look..
Lardence - You said it, brother!
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Keep it clean, boys.

:hyper:
2.gif

Oh yes that was great!!! It's like you inspire me Kafrun...I read yours and I write more :lol: Great stuff keep it up

Galeongirl said:

*thud*

:faint:

:drool: that is teh most perfect Bono description you could ever give! as IF larry's moobs could ever compete with the Bman's! :drool:

:shifty:

I"m hungry now... :lol: great puns!
Yes,I love that part too...B would definitly win.This was another funny chapter.Love the part with the nuts and banana.:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom