PLEBAn Girl Love - Chapter 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
More sillyness for you all to enjoy. Alas, I do not own U2 or PLEBAns *sigh* (Sorry I made you wait, GG, sweetness. Kafrun wuvs you! ;D )

It was a pleasant day on the boys' PGL board - so far. The U2 boys were busy posting in "PGL Caption Thread #7":
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ClaytonInDayton
Status - ZooArmy
Posts - 1782

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bonoishot.jpg

bonoishot: "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!" :drunk:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MrTheEdgeToYou
Status - Forum Moderator
Posts - 2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^ Lol! Good one, Adam.
carmel.jpg

carmelU2fan: "Hey Adam, this is all for you, baby :flirt:"
ClaytonInDayton
Status - ZooArmy
Posts - 1782

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:combust:
Lardence
Status - ZooBaby
Posts - 329

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
geegeelovesadam.jpg

geegeelovesadam: "Oi, I think I have something in me eye!"
BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Newhair.jpg

I like this pic of ThoraSEB. Her hair is shiny and there are shinies in the background too.
Lardence
Status - ZooBaby
Posts - 329

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o_O
......................................Bono................ THAT IS NOT A CAPTION, YOU EEJIT!! ><
BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes it is!
Lardence
Status - ZooBaby
Posts - 329

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO it's NOT! It's just you saying that you think the picture is shiny ><
BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, that's my caption!
Lardence
Status - ZooBaby
Posts - 329

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is NOT a caption! A caption is something you write that you think the person is saying or doing in the pic. It's supposed to
be FUNNY.
BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.....................I like my caption :(
Lardence
Status - ZooBaby
Posts - 329

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S NOT A BLOODY CAPTION!!
ClaytonInDayton
Status - ZooArmy
Posts - 1782

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's a very nice caption, Bono.
BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll caption YOU, Mullen :madwife:
MrTheEdgeToYou
Status - Forum Moderator
Posts - 2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it, you two(bwahaha, get it? - U2).
Seriously now. Cut it out or I'm locking this thread.

Muttering to himself, Larry left the Caption thread and perused the list of PGL topics. Misc PLEBAns picture thread, PLEBAn FanArt thread,
U2/PLEBAn love thread, ACK - Bono's Shinies #287 - right at the top of the page. Larry slapped his forhead and sighed heavily. He checked the number
of thread replies: 2. Hah. Probably all Bono replying to his own thread. Against his better judgement, he clicked on the the thread link and read the
replies..

BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really like the picture of the floor. It was just washed yesterday, so it's extra shiny.
BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm adding a picture of my swimming pool. I took it this morning! :D

Larry rubbed his temples. 'Lord.. give me strength.' He sighed heavily again. Against his better judgement, again, he typed a reply..

Lardence
Status - ZooBaby
Posts - 329

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the dumbest thread. How would you like it if the rest of us posted stupid threads that nobody else cared about??

Just then the idea struck him. Why DON'T I post a thread that only I will care about? That will show him how obnoxious it is. Right then,
Larry got to searching the internet. He went to google and typed "Harleys, motorcycles". Pages of links popped up and Larry chuckled to himself.
He started gathering pics and went to work on making his Harley thread.

It was a busy, productive day in the studio. Edge and Adam were sitting at the control panel, discussing the types of effects that should
be used on the track they were working on. Bono was in the corner scribbling lyrics about kneeling, healing, and sisters.
Suddenly, they heard the sound of the studio door opening and Larry shouting "OFF! OFF!! GET!!" and fans screaming "LARRY!! Sign my album!
Larry!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWRENCE!! I LOVE YOU!! Larry!!! MOOBS!!" Larry fought madly to finally get the door shut and sighed in relief. He spotted the rest of the
guys and nodded "Gentlemen". They all nodded back. "Just another day at the office, eh Lars?" said Edge. "That it is" huffed Larry, still panting. As the lads returned their attention
back to the song, Larry snuck into the other room and popped open his laptop. 'Hehehe.. Let's see if Bono has responded to my thread yet', he thought to himself.
He logged into PGL and took a peak on the main board. Aha! There was his thread, at the top of the page. Number of thread replies: 1. Last post by: BonoVoxSuperstar.
Larry snorted to himself. Hah! He clicked on the thread link to read the reply:

BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a really good thread, Larry! I like all the shiny motorcyles. That black one is especially shiny, with all it's gadgets
and motorcyle-type-control-thingies. Please post more!

Back in the main room, Adam and Edge quietly discussed the merits of using one effect as opposed to another. Just then, Edge thought
he heard the distinct sound of Larry's head hitting a desk.............

:lol: Bono getting on Larry's nerves by shinies... purrrrrfect :sexywink:

:drool: it was worth the wait... now gimme more :hyper:

:wink: smart thinking btw, combining your other talent(Captioning :love: )with writing this fic!

kafrun said:

BonoVoxSuperstar
Status - ZooAddict
Posts - 37690

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a really good thread, Larry! I like all the shiny motorcyles. That black one is especially shiny, with all it's gadgets
and motorcyle-type-control-thingies. Please post more!

:lmao:

Love it. Genius. And i got a mention. :hyper: :happy:

Actually talking of shiny things. I am off work today ill and was flicking channels and saw a childrens tv channel ( CBBC if anyone is interested :wink: ) that has a programme called The Shiny Show. Of course it reminded me of here and Bono's shinies. :lmao:

Re: Re: PLEBAn Girl Love - Chapter 2

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

Love it. Genius. And i got a mention. :hyper: :happy:

Actually talking of shiny things. I am off work today ill and was flicking channels and saw a childrens tv channel ( CBBC if anyone is interested :wink: ) that has a programme called The Shiny Show. Of course it reminded me of here and Bono's shinies. :lmao:

:shifty:

did it say who's idea the show was? or the producer???

Kaf:drool: Are you tring to kill me?!? Just imagining the boys drooling over me !!! Using this smiley >:combust: for me!
And do not let me get started on the hilrious screen names, post count! That is just brilliant. Bono is quite the poster there, LOL
I all ways knew if any of the boys would be a mod it would be Edge.

Great job K
:up:

*right clicks and saves Thora's pic:wink:

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Funniest fanfic ever - Kafrun, this is really, really :censored: brilliant! :wink:

Kaf, this really is an unusual fanfic and I take my hat off to you for coming up with such an amazing idea for a fic...:up: :dance: :rockon: It's really funny and well thought out. The guys are brilliant and I could just imagine them speaking to each other like this.

Well done..:applaud: :applaud:

I love this fic :lmao: i should go to the fanfic section more often...ah, silly bono and the shinies.

I think Silly Bono and the Shinies would be a grand name for a band. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom