PLEBAn Girl Love - Chapter 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Sooo.. I got home early tonight and had nothing to do the rest of the night. This is the product of a whacky idea and a some inspiration from bono_212's fabulous new PLEBAn-themed fic :love:

So we've all joked that Bono must lurk on PLEBA. Well what if not only did all of U2 lurk on PLEBA, but they had a forum where THEY posted pictures of US :hmm:

Remember, it's all in good fun! While I loosely based their personalities on real life, this fic is really just pure sillyness.

Oh, and be gentle with me. I haven't written in yeeeeears :uhoh: With all that in mind, let's go onward to the fic!

Bono raced home from the studio, speeding and swerving down the road to his house. He made a pathetic attempt to park the car neatly in it's spot, but couldn't
be bothered to straighten it. He ran into the house and sat down at the computer. Huffing and puffing, he logged onto PLEBA. He was
nearly bouncing in his seat in anticipation. He anxiously chewed his bottom lip as he waited for the PLEBAn picture thread to load.
At last! It loaded and a myriad of pictures danced in front of his eyes. PLEBAns, beautiful PLEBAns! He licked his lips and he scrolled
through the pages, gazing at the lovely ladies before him. 'Hot!' Bono though to himself.. 'Hot.. hot.. yummy, ooh pretty' *rightclicksave* *rightclicksave* *rightclicksave* Finally,
he reached the end of the thread and his heart sank as he sighed to himself. Still no picture of Galeongirl. He pouted. "Why must she
torment me so!" he exclaimed to himself, melodramatically. Suddenly the familiar blip of an MSN instant message sounded. He checked
the name at the bottom of his screen: '###EDGE - I heart Urkle###'

###EDGE - I heart Urkle### - U there??
BonoVox~* - Yep!
###EDGE - I heart Urkle### - Anything good on PLEBA today?
BonoVox~* Yes! *drool* There's some great pics of Carmel. I'm gonna start the Carmel thread for today.
###EDGE - I heart Urkle### - :O Adam won't be happy, he wanted to start it this week.
BonoVox~* He starts it EVERY week! Besides, he's late today. Bono want pretty pics now ><

Bono logged onto the PGL(PLEBAn Girl Love) board. It was the boys' little haven on the net. They could visit PLEBA for their PLEBAn
fix and then go to PGL to post til their heart's content about all their favorite PLEBAns. That and the occasional off-topic thread
was ok too. Bono rubbed his palms together. He had much posting to do today.

Adam perused today's PGL board. He noticed the "Bono's shinies" thread at the top of the page and chuckled to himself. Ah, Bono.
He looked at the number of thread views: 0. He shook his head. 'Hey' he though to himself, 'it might be worth a look'. He clicked the link.
He read Bono's little blurb at the top of the page: "This week's theme is shiny things I found around my house. I took pictures of shinies I found
at home. It was fun. Bono likey!"
Adam raised an eyebrow. O.......k. He lazily scrolled through the thread and browsed the pictures. A picture of Bono's car, his marble floor,
the chandalier in the living room, the kettle on the stove, his own reflection in the mirror, Ali's closet, Ali coming towards him waving a frying pan..
Adam clicked the 'back' button and shook his head, laughing softly to himself.

An MSN IM popped up on his screen:

Lardence - yo.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Larry, how nice to e-speak with you.
Lardence - Bono is an eejit. I told him to quit posting Shiny threads. What a waste of bandwidth.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Aww, give him a break. He works hard. If it gives him a bit of
pleasure, let him.
Lardence - ...
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - I don't mind.
Lardence - He's still an eejit.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - LOL, you know you love him.
Lardence - LIES!!
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - So. How's has your day been?
Lardence - You know, same old.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Yeah. That's nice.
Lardence - Yep.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - *nods*
Lardence - Mmhmm.
***###Edge - I heart Urkle### has been added to the conversation!
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Hey Edge!
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - How are you, gentlemen?
Lardence - meh.
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Fine, thankyou. Have you seen the new threads on PGL?
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Oh yes, very nice!
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - I particularily enjoyed the DreamOutLoud13 thread you started this week.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### She's so drool-worthy >: )
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - LOL, I know!
***BonoVox~* has been added to the conversation!
BonoVox~* - My brothers!
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Hey B
BonoVox~* How is everyone today?
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Oh excellent, thankyou.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - I'm well. I was reading this really great article in the papers...
BonoVox~* - DID YOU GUYS SEE MY SHINY THREAD YET??
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - Yes, Bono.
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Err, sure. Yep.
BonoVox~* - WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART??
A man should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold outside - The kettle was nice : )
###Edge - I heart Urkle### - Yes, the kettle. And the other pictures were nice too, Bono.
Lardence - Eejit.
BonoVox~* Oh Larry! You're here : )

Last edited:
OMG :bows:

I had about five grad parties today and my own as well plus I had to finish getting ready for it

Probably be monday before I'm back in the fanfic saddle again, but then I promise things will be smooth :D

:drool:

We need a shiny Bono thread... :shifty: idea for next leather day!

*wisely ignores Kafrun's subtle hint*

:wink: you ARE continueing to write rght?

Kafrun, I could quote every single line and add a :lmao: to each!!!!!!

This.Is.Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I can't resist to quote this:
"He was nearly bouncing in his seat in anticipation. He anxiously chewed his bottom lip as he waited for the PLEBAn picture thread to load." ---- describes perfectly what I do when I log in to here....

And the nicknames....tooooo funny!....

OMG!:bow: Kafrun! This is excellent! I spit my tea out when I saw my name mentioned in the same sentence as Bono:drool:

:yes: You are a natural at this, please continue:up:

OMG Edge fancies me :eek:

I don't normally read fanfics, because I just don't have time to, but for some reason I came in here and clicked this one, and lo and behold, I'm in it :lol:

And I love it! And not just because I'm in it :wink: It's hilarious :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
:lmao: This is a classic!

:heart: the part about the Shiny Thread! Shinnnnnyyyyyy....... :drool: :giggle:

And Larry thinking that Bono is an idiot for posting it in the first place! :lol:

well, who's the idiot here then?
Bono for posting the thread, or Larry for actually WATCHING the thread??? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I'm so glad everyone's enjoying my fic :hyper:

I'm heading out now, but I hope to have the second chapter up later tonight. I have it written, I just need to edit it a bit :sexywink:

7.gif
12.gif

:applaud: I love it!

Galeon Girl,

Your icon is, by far, the most beautiful picture of Bono I've ever seen in my life. :drool:

Could you please tell me where did you pick it? Don't worry, I won't steal it from you. I'll only keep it on my computer and watch it every day of my life :eyebrow:

Thank You in advance.

Stephanie, aka crazy_of_bono

crazy_of_bono said:
Galeon Girl,

Your icon is, by far, the most beautiful picture of Bono I've ever seen in my life. :drool:

Could you please tell me where did you pick it? Don't worry, I won't steal it from you. I'll only keep it on my computer and watch it every day of my life :eyebrow:

Thank You in advance.

Stephanie, aka crazy_of_bono

it's from yesterday's Comic Relief episode... If you want to see more, check out the Red Nose day thread :)
bonocomicreliefsketch16dc8.jpg

Kaf, WHEN are you gonna post the friggin last chapter of this? :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom