Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Why am I the only one that doesn't care WHO opens for U2? Anything is better than KOL right about now.

I don't really care either, but when I hear rumors about certain bands that I like possibly opening I get excited.

VintagePunk said:

I find his voice very....seductive. :shifty:

I love Weezer, too.

I find it....whiny. :wink:

Rivers Cuomo :bow:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh Hell no! :no: Not My Chemical Romance! :banghead: I don't think I can survive another MCR concert. They opened for Greenday :yuck: I barely made it through them even knowing Greenday was gonna kick ass when they finally took the stage

My Chemical Romance...omg. :banghead:

Dashboard Confessional
Going on tour with U2!
August 27, 2005
We will be with or without you from September 12th to September 25th. Many thanks to U2 for the opportunity!

Wild - hold on I have one song of theirs which I adore - let me see if YSI will cooperate

VintagePunk said:

I saw that. I was thinking that the most logical place for him might be Detroit. :(

I have nothing against him or his music ... but I have to admit, Detroit and Hip-hop acts have a history that scares me :censored:

I mean, I'm a big Eminem fan, but I would NEVER dream of seeing him in concert. Even in Detroit. Maybe I'm just a chicken. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I have nothing against him or his music ... but I have to admit, Detroit and Hip-hop acts have a history that scares me :censored:

I mean, I'm a big Eminem fan, but I would NEVER dream of seeing him in concert. Even in Detroit. Maybe I'm just a chicken. :reject:

I don't like much rap/hip-hop. There's a huge discussion about it going on on the Yahoo group I'm on....they mysogenistic, violent, racist lyrics....bling, ho's and guns. :rolleyes: Not my thing...

I do like some of Eminem's earlier stuff, and he knew how to create hype. Stan was brilliant. I LOVE Lose Yourself. That's one of my "motivational" songs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom