Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She has settled in so well...she's playing like crazy, eating well, follows me around...the adult kitty is none too happy. Everytime he sees her he hisses and runs away. It will take some time.

I've been calling her Bella ("beautiful" in Italian) just because I always speak italian to my pets (why, who knows!). She seems to like it.

Wild, is NI home?

ruffian said:
She has settled in so well...she's playing like crazy, eating well, follows me around...the adult kitty is none too happy. Everytime he sees her he hisses and runs away. It will take some time.

Sometimes animals have trouble adjusting to new ones, especially if they're older.

Hi Sami! Happy Birthday! :hug:

ok girls, off to go to work but i'll try to be on here for a bit tonight.

ruffian said:

I've been calling her Bella ("beautiful" in Italian) just because I always speak italian to my pets (why, who knows!). She seems to like it.

Wild, is NI home?

Awwwwww Bella's a lovely name :cute:

No NI's at work, Why??

daygloeyes2 said:
See you later Ruff! :hug:

Sami, what kind of cars are you looking at?

I really like the Acura TSX or a Mazda 3 or 6

I probably won't end up getting anything today, but we haven't looked at anything yet so we will look around I guess :shrug:

sami0201 said:

I really like the Acura TSX or a Mazda 3 or 6

I probably won't end up getting anything today, but we haven't looked at anything yet so we will look around I guess :shrug:

Sounds nice. Are you getting a new car?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom