Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6.gif

Anyone out there?

Hey GG! :hug:

Can't complain, can't complain! It's actually sunny and 16 degrees out which is more than I can say for the rest of the spring we've had. Maybe I'll move my studying outside :hmm:

And how are you SG? :hug:

16 degrees... man I have a hard time hearing that and remembering to convert it to farenheit ... It always freaks me out ... it's 64 degrees here and hopefully rising :) It's been rather chilly but sunny, so I can't complain. Trying to finish up a paper/presentation for my theories of counseling class :huh:

Thanks GG; I kinda rushed through that whole chapter; when I re-read it a found half a dozen blatant errors :reject: but I guess I got the scene set anyway if you liked it :D

:lmao: GG, You'll have to plan a library or internet cafe stop :lmao:

I wish I was going on vacation soon ... I love taking road trips in the summer time.
Oh well, skipping out on summertime vacations this year will be worth it when September gets here :hyper:

U2Girl1978 said:

The weather here is awful. Raining and windy and 45 degrees.. :(

The concert was great. I was in GA and I ended up staying by the soundboard/vip area. :hyper: :)

:down: to icky weather but :up: to a good concert and a good spot to watch from :D

Yeah, you wouldn't get much of a view or a chance to catch your breath in the middle of that crowd when you're short like us (I've only got 2 inches on you) It's strictly very front or back for the 'vertically challenged' :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
16 degrees... man I have a hard time hearing that and remembering to convert it to farenheit

oh...i do too!

earlier this yr I got a canadian station {latewinter/eary-mid spring amosphere -skipping wave} but didn't KNOW it!
When they said the temp was only going to be 16 AND it was just forcasted that eve here in NYc to be about 55 in the next day or so I was lik WWHHAAAA!!!????

then I realizd i just had to be getting a canada staion :D.

SG where was that bono pic from the last THREAD TAKENand these...

:drool: :drool: :drool:
tho i I really am not a fan in general of "uniform-type" hats....

I should clarify this :laugh: I don't like the hat on bono EITHER...I just like the whole reast of hinm from face downwaRD IN THEASE 2 PHOTOS!

I'm bnot a "i love a man inn Uniform" type either unless it's those alternative uniforms in BAbylon five :drool: :drool: or certain jump-suits uniforms at times...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom