Pleban Girl/Guy Party.....getting closer to the European leg of the Tour.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GG he is the same. So far no change, but its not really surprising. For some strange reason I have a great peace about the whole thing. God really has stepped in today and taken over and calmed my fears.

Wild where the heck do you get HD training! Do they have classes for that? :tongue:

Gosh, I just hate the idea of us being in the truck and Russty and Lar being on the bike, we may get seperated.
Better just take Wilds jet, we'll have more room that way and then more of the girls can go.
Its a Pleba Party!!!!!

Russty Cat said:
GG he is the same. So far no change, but its not really surprising. For some strange reason I have a great peace about the whole thing. God really has stepped in today and taken over and calmed my fears.

Wild where the heck do you get HD training! Do they have classes for that? :tongue:

Just years of experence in handling the Irish variety :lmao:

WildHoney said:

But i want to do more than pet him........:sad:

What more is there then petting? :scratch: I think I need some lessons...can ya help a girl out? :wink:

I'm all for a pleba party on the jet!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :evil:

greeneyedgirl said:
Russty, glad you are dealing with it that way.
Stress is not good for you (fms) gotta watch out for #1 in these situations.

GG your so right! And we can't bother with stress when we can be partying with the boys in the jacuzzi! :drool: :combust:

Two words

Wet HD! :ohmy:

GG - Is your 3 week trip off did i read? But you might still make it for a shorter visit?

I wonder why Mucca hasn't been back yet as i noticed she left a few posts elsewhere! :scratch:

Spilt yogurt can be a very, very good thing. :D :tongue:

:hug: Susan! :wave: We definetly have to fly to Glasgow to pick her up. Can we steal a few hot scotsmen while we're there? <cough>Ewan<cough>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom