Pleban Girl/Guy Party - Building a large U2 shrine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I've been writing quite a bit on this new Catalina story, but haven't gotten a lot of feedback :slant: I'm sure the people who usually read my stories are just out doing other stuff or whatever, it's just another symptom of the sporadic attendance around her lately :sigh:

But my sis did get a couple of chapters of my novel back to me, so that was good.

And jeffy starts first grade tomorrow :happy: I'll be taking him to class the first couple of days

:hmm: What else?

what have you been up to? School starts soon? or has it already?

Perhaps a lot of your regulars are re-reading/refreshing/catchingupcausetheyveneverreaditbefore, before they start reading the new stuff?

Plus the board has been seriously slow lately, except for some drama the other day:drool:, people I guess are enjoying the las of their summer while they can.

Awww! 1st grade! Is he excited? :cute:

As for me, I'm cleaning up in here :yikes: a bit today, went to a ribfest the other day, saw Pirates :drool:
No big exciting news I'm afraid.

The "6letter S word" :lol: starts on thurs. Omg, as of right now, I have NO, do you hear me, NO 8:30 classes this year. :combust:
:dance:

Sami! :hug:
I take it VP aswered your question? :)

:wave: Back :)

Yes, Jeffy is very excited :cute:

I'm glad to hear you're as-of-yet not cursed with the 8:30 classes :yuck:

Hi Sami :hug: don't worry, I'm still writing - I'm just a little frustrated with my writing in general at the moment, so I complain more quickly than I normally would about it :wink:

I'm in love with the story, so I'd write it even if I was the only one who ever read it :lol:

samibeckspillowfight.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

your little cousin is going to be a heartbreaker, herself :lol: she's adorable and she's such a ham for the camera :cute:

Oh yes! Everyone tells my aunt that she is in BIG trouble with that one! :lol: She's going to be the crazy popular pretty party girl. :yikes: She has it in her! A few weeks ago she randomly went upstairs and put on a miniskirt with a bikini top and my aunts high heeled boots and started dancing around the house. :yikes: :lmao: But not like little kid dancing, like sexy dancing!

Hey girls :hug: Who'm I kidding, I'm not getting anything done, unless you count the 50 games of spider solitaire I've played today. :reject: May as well be here...

ETA - a John C date! :heart:

Sami
:ohmy: & :lmao: at your lil cuz!

VintagePunk said:
Hey girls :hug: Who'm I kidding, I'm not getting anything done, unless you count the 50 games of spider solitaire I've played today. :reject: May as well be here...

Tsk :shame:

I hope you've been playing only to calculate the statistic of you finding a heart, or wins vs losses...

:tongue:

Stats reading not going well?

~BrightestStar~ said:
Tsk :shame:

I hope you've been playing only to calculate the statistic of you finding a heart, or wins vs losses...

:tongue:

Stats reading not going well?

Yeah, cause I can't do that by looking at the game statistics, can i? :shifty: :wink:

I'm okay SG, how are you? :hug:

Hey Drea :hug:

Hi Drea :hug: and Thora :hug:

I'm all right VP
A little frustrated with myself for not getting more work done. Seems like I've heard someone else say something like that recently... :scratch: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom