Pleban Girl/Guy Party - Building a large U2 shrine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: That reminds me. There was a thread somewhere in the Babyface area where I was threatening to bite someone... must find that one. It was pretty funny. :lol:

bonoishot said:

Hi :hug: How are you? I will be in and out while i sort myspace out. :madwife:

Doing pretty good. How about you? :hug: I'm starting to get really hungry, but thankfully I can go eat in a half hour.

I don't know why MySpace doesn't cooperate more often. I'm constantly having problems with the stupid site. :mad: Despite that, I'm totally addicted!!

Actually Thora now you mention it, im soooo hungry. :drool:

I'm ok.! My best friend went on holiday today ( my friend i live with aswell) and Andy is busy all week so i think i'll be like Bridget Jones.

:whistle: Don't wanna be allll by myself

:lol: Note to self must get out more. :wink:

Had to waste a days annual leave today to wait in for a gas engineer to come service our boiler and gas appliances. :|

bonoishot said:
Actually Thora now you mention it, im soooo hungry. :drool:

I'm ok.! My best friend went on holiday today ( my friend i live with aswell) and Andy is busy all week so i think i'll be like Bridget Jones.

:whistle : Don't wanna be allll by myself

:lol : Note to self must get out more. :wink:

Had to waste a days annual leave today to wait in for a gas engineer to come service our boiler and gas appliances. :|

Ahh, yes, the infamous Bridget Jones scene. :love: I've done that once or twice. :shifty:

I hate when you have to waste days like that waiting for service people. It's totally ridiculous. I've had to do that several times. It would be nicer if they could give you a specific time, rather than oh - we'll be there sometime between 9 and 5. :angry:

jem! thora! GG2! :hug:S

and, hi TE....:wave:........bravely taking a visit into Pleba :evil: ??

:wink:

:madspit: oh phoooo my Libray1 session at an end....but i shpu;d be back on for session 2 in a bit

:uhoh: i hope.........sometimes when it's crowed it can take 45 mins:ohmy: :madspit:

BBS!

Galeongirl said:
argh did ya have to mention food

>< now I'm hungry... AGAIN ><

it's 9.42 pm here...

Here you go :hug:
If Coke is a mystery
coke_can.jpg

And a Big Mac bigger than you think
Big%20Mac.JPG

(What...It's a remix...:reject: )

dazzledbylight said:

hi TE............bravely taking a visit into Pleba ??

:yes: a permanent stay, which has lasted for three years now...but it's only my 2nd visit to the PG/GP's :)

Last edited:
Mmmm... :drool: That sounds so tasty! It's almost 1pm for me, so it's right around my lunch hour. My stomach is rumbling so much. The burger and coke sound so appetizing. I have pasta though, so I'll have to settle for that. :)

Hi Dazz! :hug: Hope to see you around later on.

argh,... now I"m even more hungry...

brb getting... a banana or so... need...foood...

Hi Dazz :hug: you really need a pc with internet at home!

Awww my guy just called. :cute::heart: He went for dinner tonight with his mum and 2 brothers as it is his mums birthday. None of the brothers get on very well so he had fun. :happy: :| Still it meant alot to his mum so thats why he went and she loved having them all together. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom