Pleban Girl/Guy Party....A U2 Celebration (for 4th of July and CD)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
From atU2.com:

Neil McCormick, U2's longtime friend who's working on the official U2 by U2 book and has already published his own Killing Bono: I Was Bono's Doppelganger book, seems to drop a couple spoilers in a recent article he penned for the U.K. magazine New Statesman. McCormick affirms previous rumors that the show will open with U2 and Paul McCartney performing "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," and that U2 alone will follow that with "Beautiful Day."

:bow:
Thank you VP...you're my information dealer :hug:

Weren't there also rumours of Crumbs?

Bri, I think there were rumours...I think B told a fan? But who knows? It'd be cool though.

Oh, Susan told me earlier that the Brit one starts at 2 pm, so that's 9 am our time.

You know how Bono is always flashing the peace sign?
u2-home-5.jpg

Edge has finally found his thing... In every recent picture I've seen of him (without a guitar) he's giving the thumbs up :lol:
u2-home-6.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Weren't there also rumours of Crumbs?

:yes: I remember reading somewhere on here that Bono pretty much said that Live 8 would be a perfect place to debut Crumbs *hopes* They'd better show the good stuff from London since it starts before Barrie does!!!

VintagePunk said:
Bri, I think there were rumours...I think B told a fan? But who knows? It'd be cool though.

Oh, Susan told me earlier that the Brit one starts at 2 pm, so that's 9 am our time.

I know that's why i satrted to go :huh: :crazy: :crazy: !!! :laugh:

it takes about an 1 1/2 hr trip to go by public transit to from my place in {nearer to Manhattan} in Brookln up to nearly the very northern tip of mNHttan where my sis is! yyyaaagggg!!

and i 'm usually NOT an early riser on Sat. Plus there's 3 night this week I've had less than 5 hours of sleep.....

~BrightestStar~ said:

:giggle: :cute:

I hope they do crumbs, too :hyper:
Although I love Beautiful day :heart:

Snooky! :hug:
It's been awhile. How are ya?
spent a week with a friend , OMG I am so glad to be home! That visit seriously put second thought about having kids in my head:madspit:
How are you?

Snooky pie said:

spent a week with a friend , OMG I am so glad to be home! That visit seriously put second thought about having kids in my head:madspit:
How are you?

:lmao: :lmao: I know, I love my niece and nephews, and I love my best friends kids.... but I also love it when they leave after a long visit :lol: Kids take some serious patience

Sarah's dad takes Kelly every year when we go on vacation. Today, he informed me that it would be too much trouble, but that he'd think about it, and call me later tonight and let me know.

He hasn't called. :mad: :mad: :madspit:

So...I have tomorrow to try to find a kennel that has a spot...at the last minute on a holiday weekend.

Wish me luck. :|

VintagePunk said:
Sarah's dad takes Kelly every year when we go on vacation. Today, he informed me that it would be too much trouble, but that he'd think about it, and call me later tonight and let me know.

He hasn't called. :mad: :mad: :madspit:

So...I have tomorrow to try to find a kennel that has a spot...at the last minute on a holiday weekend.

Wish me luck. :|

:| :slant: :down:

I'm sure you'll find somewhere. :hug: There's a couple of nice ones round here too. :)
I suppose your mom can't take Kelly?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:| :slant: :down:

I'm sure you'll find somewhere. :hug: There's a couple of nice ones round here too. :)
I suppose your mom can't take Kelly?

I might be getting the names of them from you, cause if I don't find a spot for her, we might not be going. :mad: :mad:

My mom would gladly take care of her for us...in fact, when we go anywhere for the night, she usually does, but she's coming with us.

dazzledbylight said:
:shame:
nasty move!
good luck :hug:

is that your ADORble champaign-colored spaniel type puppy you had pic up of?

Thanks. :hug: My dog is a black lab...if it was just the other day, you might be thinking of the puppy pic I posted for GG??

Back
Top Bottom