Pleban Girl/boys Party - Your picture in a locket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
YO, VP
did you get my last 2 e-m s ????????

Dazzled, I know I got at least one...if I'm not mistaken, it was during that bad week recently, so I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to reply. Then I also get a ton of e-mail from school, as well as a listserve for group psychotherapists that I'm subscribed to, so if I don't reply to e-mail fairly soon after I get it, it tends to get buried and forgotten. :reject: I'll check for the second e-mail in the morning. :)

VintagePunk said:

If you need any of the files from the links that didnt work, let me know, I got them all. :drool:

I'll catch you tomorrow night, if that's okay. I need to get to bed soon, and you're a temptress - if I open msn, I'll be up for hours. :lol:
Thanks and you know I'll be here :evil: :mac:
Night VP sweet dreams :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Dazzled, I know I got at least one...if I'm not mistaken, it was during that bad week recently, so I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to reply. I'll check for the second e-mail in the morning. :)

oh sweetie i certainly understand.......that's why i hadn't mentioned it !

but i figured since i don't always catch you here......esp since i hadn't been able to even be at the library on-line reccently
i figutred i could bring it up.................:hug:

nitey nite! :hug:

VertigoTheEdgeOSC120.jpg

VertigoTheEdgeOSC119.jpg

VertigoTheEdgeOSC117.jpg

Better, VP? :sexywink:

*and I'm off to bed :wave: night everyone :hug:

oh forgot to mention i got all my OCT u2 related pics back..................... the second batch just a while a go..

concert pics were all blurry:madspit: but at least i have something..........all the fans in front of me are SHARP b/c the flash also acts as a "stop-motion" action.....{up to a point anyway} but not close enough to catch the band............

one blurrty pic of B hanging half outside of the vsan going in & one blurry of Edge outside MSG

[ The NEW BATCH i just picked up tonight..........

pretty good one of ADAM in the car leaving and b in van leaving.......NICE one of edge in particular.he's smiling as he's on his cell phone........ other 2 are eh, ok............

but all the other bono pics when he was going down the line oGA people ansd us............just waiting............ I got the back half of his head, twice.........nice and sharp, but no face :grumpy: :grumpy: it was soooo hard with all the fans weaving back & forth by the barricades :madspit:

:sigh:

I better have better luck Mon & Tues and it's going to be colder and raining for Mon eve and tues morning...afternoon????

two time when we might be able to see them are like:madspit: weather

shit ,we had enuff of that all through their stay in NYC in OCT :mad:

Back
Top Bottom