Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :cute: love the smilie SG!!!! :hug:

How's things? :wink:

Don't really have all that much to say apart from the fact that i'm having spaghetti bolognese soon and i'm having some nice red wine with it too :heart:

Things are ok, here Susan. I wish we would see a little sunshine, though. It's as dark as twilight and has been the same way all day. It's like the sun never fully rose. :sigh:

I'm just sitting down for a few minutes to check on my email and such while Jeffy plays a video game with his grandma :cute:

Awww :cute: Jeffy always sounds so sweet! :wink:

Oh yes, that's rite i was asking you if the rain had washed your snow away cos i remembered you mention lastnite that it was raining there!

There was no snow here really apart from a little bit which fell but then turned into rain, so i was pretty relieved :wink: I'd love some at xmas tho'! :yes: :love:

Going to put my spaghetti in in a minute! :drool:

AAAAHHH!!!! Dis! :hyper: :bow: i'm just off to have my dinner - it's ready now!!!! :drool: :drool:

Well done on meeting Adam Dis&hope you're here when i return! :sexywink:

Dismantled said:
hey susan dazzy and BG:hug:

I keep having to explain my adam story to different people..omg, its hard to explain because its kinda unbelieveble:lol: I dont' know if they believe me or not:huh:

so adam winked at you.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffft big. freaking. deal.

like come on.

its happened to all of us you know

:lmao:

yeah i didnt think that one would get very far!

Disssssssssyyyyyyyyyyy Prisssssssssssssssssssssyyy!!!

:eek:mgadamwinkingatyouisamazingandiloveyouloadsbigsis: :heart:

bono_gal said:
so adam winked at you.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffft big. freaking. deal.

like come on.

its happened to all of us you know

yeah i didnt think that one would get very far!

Disssssssssyyyyyyyyyyy Prisssssssssssssssssssssyyy!!!

:eek:mgadamwinkingatyouisamazingandiloveyouloadsbigsis: :heart:

damn:angry: I knew you'd see right through me:angry:

:wink:

BGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:hyper:

nothing good rhymes with BG:hmm: not like Dissy prissy ...a name I will forever cherish:angry:

Dismantled said:

damn: angry: I knew you'd see right through me: angry:

: wink:

BGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG: hyper:

nothing good rhymes with BG:hmm: not like Dissy prissy ...a name I will forever cherish:angry:

: lmao:

Well.

You did want to be smart with you name and pretend like you were the dismantled U2 bomb.

Thats the price you pay :angry:

Love your name prissy!!

erm fiji rhymes with BG :lol:

how be you deary? well apart from so :censored: hyper!

i'm rather miserable.......:( :(

I have start talking about a situation with some counselors that MAY have little or mostly BAD choices IF there's minor leeway involved.

I'll be talkinng with my theripist tonmorrow> at least i can have a good cry there.

I had a short but bad cry last night just thiunnking about having TO talk about it ..amybe therre's a "team" to protect me from the worser possibilites th at I don't know about yet {prays fervently],
But i already had a bit of a temple tension headache the ngiht before from not good sleep 3 days various seperaetaly annoying not terrible things but it acumulate4s..

SO 2 aaprins {325mg} didn't seem to be doing the trick at my weight.......brb

ghere's pains fron accidents occaional problem that so much worse in the pat.but give me even a MILD temple type headach with mild queasy makes me a wreak. Just ask my sis and she said i can take.

SO I told my art teach when i walked in that I wasn't feeling well, so iwas just doing light work.

later he proceeded to insult me rihght in front of the whole by teling another student by my example ..approaching art badly.this is the second time.i walked out ofthere because i would of burst out cry sooner or later etc.......i wnet out side for a long 1 /1/2 walk then came back....

he didn't even realize how hurtful that is
he'll prob say i have to learn to except crits.......he's at me with this for months...........i thot he was happier with what i was doing:huh:
at last!

he has a certain say over it..not a simplke situAtion.

my sis wioll help me figure out a better way to approach him..........

he DOES want the best for me.....he got me into thew art computer class i'm in now.it's partialll,y a clash of esperiences and opinions''thanks for list4eninf i gott go from here
SORRy for all the bad typos!

hugs all

Last edited:
bono_gal said:

Well.

You did want to be smart with you name and pretend like you were the dismantled U2 bomb.

Thats the price you pay :angry:

Love your name prissy!!

erm fiji rhymes with BG :lol:

how be you deary? well apart from so :censored: hyper!

yes I was pretending to be the bomb:angry:

I never gave that a thought:lmao: when I was registering I had just bought the new album and was staring at it...thinking:hmm: dismantle...dismantling.......AH HA! and so there was my name...great isn't it:| :wink:

Erm Jiji:angry:

dazzledbylight said:
i'm rather miserable.......:( :(

I have start talking about a situation with some counselors that MAY have little or mostly BAD choices IF there's minor leeway involved.

I'll be talkinng with my theripist tonmorrow> at least i can have a good cry there.

I had a short but bad cry last night just thiunnking about having TO talk about it ..amybe therre's a "team" to protect me from the worser possibilites th at I don't know about yet {prays fervently],
But i already had a bit of a temple tension headache the ngiht before from not good sleep 3 days various seperaetaly annoying not terrible things but it acumulate4s..

SO 2 aprins {325} didn't seem to be doing the trick at my weight.......brb

dazzy:hug: hang in there:hug:

Dismantled said:

yes I was pretending to be the bomb: angry:

I never gave that a thought:lmao: when I was registering I had just bought the new album and was staring at it...thinking:hmm: dismantle...dismantling.......AH HA! and so there was my name...great isn't it: | : wink:

Erm Jiji:angry:

You are the bomb :flirt:

err, i mean.....omg cant believe you didnt put any thought into your name :angry:

and yeah...prissy is quite the name!

Jiji?

:lol:

bono_gal said:

You are the bomb :flirt:

err, i mean.....omg cant believe you didnt put any thought into your name :angry:

and yeah...prissy is quite the name!

Jiji?

:lol:

I'm going to call you Jiji forever:love::lmao:

I am horrible with comming up with these names:scream:

bono_gal said:

Oh jiji's fine :yes:

We'll be like queens or something

Queen Prissy & Queen Jiji

we'll rule empires!

*gets excited*

YES!!!!:bow:

we can rule the UNIVERSE!!!! and make U2 our slave boys:drool:

:hyper: :dance: Its SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its snowing! Its snowing! :dance: Its a damn blizzard here and the snow is sticking! Woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

:hug: Dazz I hope it gets better. We're always here for you! :heart:

Can I have a U2 slave boy to go with me snow please? :wink: :giggle:

Dismantled said:

YES!!!!:bow:

we can rule the UNIVERSE!!!! and make U2 our slave boys:drool:

correct term....

boyslaves!

oh yes.....we'll make them do things money cant buy!!!

yeah....you know. cuddles by the fire. :shocked: you wasnt thinking anything otherwise were you? disgusting filthy minds :wink:

Russsssty!!!

Omg! how lucky! the snow wasnt sticking over here! :scream:

Get this....

New boy sent me this :lmao:

ive took the liberty of photobucketing it haha.

penguin.jpg

:cute:

he's a sweet heart :lol:

I've decided though.....i dont want to go out with him.
He's a heartbreaker
and mine's been broken too often :sad:

so i flirt and enjoy single life! :D

Jiji :wink: That picture is so cute! But I think you have a good idea for now just flirt and enjoy your freedom. Boys can be evil. :lol:

It looks so pretty here now with the yard covered in snow. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom