Pleban Girl/Boy Party - Dis's special Ellipse buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

Hey Jem I forgot to tell you something about my saturday show....I was looking at the catwalk and on the side of it was written JEM in large black letters:lmao: it made me think of you:cute :

Dis :drool:

you think of me :cute::love:

i saw that i think its when me , Wild and Sarah were stood together on my birthday, i was like :hyper: im on stage permanantly

:lmao:

:hyper:your new ellipse buddy :drool:

Dismantled said:

:lmao: good job hanging in there

I was pretty cool....all execpt after he winked I turned to mr. dis and squealed "He wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinked at me"!!!! it was rather an uncool moment for me:| I've tried to erase from my brain:lmao:

1, Well, why wouldn't he? :flirt:

2. sounds to me like you handled it remarkably well :lol: I turned into a blathering idiot. I was shaking. Literally :reject:

VP :hug: I'm sorry you feel sick. :( Jeffy got the stomach flu this weekend, poor baby. Now I'm all nervous, since he and Mark have both had it. I hate the stomach flu worse than any other illness I've ever had

VintagePunk said:
Dis, that is SO cool that you saw him there!! :) So he was standing in that walkway between the ellipse and the catwalk?

I saw Bono in Detroit watching Institute from under that thingy that they go under. :lol:

:yes: yes thats where he was:hyper:

Thats cool you saw B watching:hyper: did you stare at him the whole time?:drool:

Hey Wild:heart:

Dismantled said:

:yes: yes thats where he was:hyper:

Thats cool you saw B watching:hyper: did you stare at him the whole time?:drool:

Hey Wild:heart:

Sarah was 2nd row from the rail on Edge's side. My back was sore that night, so I stood back a bit and leaned against the side rail. She motioned for me to come to where she was during Institute's set. The guy next to her pointed out that Bono was under there, looking out, watching. You had to peek behind these louver-type things to see him, but I could see the sunglasses and the cowboy hat. I stood there for a couple of minutes, but watching strips of him watching the band actually got boring after a minute or two. :lol:

Then Sarah told me later that after I moved back, the guy said to her "did your sister get to see him??" :heart: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Drea - did you leave your key for the appraiser today?

I tried.. but the lockbox on the front door was a number code and not the letter one I was given! It wasn't even the old lockbox from the summer, I tried that code thinking that maybe it was a new box with the same code, but no luck... So I called the real estate office when I got to work to let them know, and the lady said she'd call the appraiser to find out if he needed to go upstairs, and if he did she'd call me back - if not she wouldn't, and that would be the last I'd have to talk to them *g* Well, that was shortly after 9 this morning, and no call, so no worries :lol:

Oh, I also had to call Veranova and leave a message for Maria apologizing for calling her a liar - when I went to try the lockbox on the front door, there was a note taped to it from Direct Energy saying that there hadn't been a key left in the lockbox so they couldn't get in to fix the water. So I explained that too, and a couple hours later she called me back, and said she was going to call the listing agent and find out if he took the key.. She never did call me back though :shrug: The sign was off the door when I got home tonight though... I should see if I have hot water :wink:

Thanks girls. :heart:

I feel like crap. My sleeping is probably more screwed up than it's ever been. I was up ALL night, got to sleep at 10 this morning, and got up at 2:30. :| I don't know if the nausea is because of that, or that virus that's going around.

If I could be like a normal person and be sick once or twice, that would be fine. But with me, when I start, I'm sick every 10 or 15 minutes for 6 to 8 hours. That's happened to me about 5 times, and it's not fun. :|

Fly :hug:

VP :hug:sorry you feel sick :(

i have another few dave stories

he gave me half of his gingerbread man today :cute: it was yummy

:drool:

and i pointed out Bryan stood behind edge on the pic from meeting edgie on my birthday(its on my desk) and bryans looking all serious checking the crowd out for weirdos(doing his job) and dave was like he looks mean on that pic and i was like awww hes doing his job hes really sweet in real life and then he went really quiet on me for 10 minutes :|

:lmao:

If anyone wants to have a bit of a laugh at drunken Fly, here are some pictures from this weekend: :lol:

So this is at dinner...I look like a relatively normal person:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/marbs112/uu.jpg

After I've cracked open a bottle...I don't remember how I got highlighter all over my arms
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/marbs112/w.jpg

This one is just disturbing, lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/marbs112/rr.jpg

And finally...I don't really look human in this one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/marbs112/s.jpg

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

If I could be like a normal person and be sick once or twice, that would be fine. But with me, when I start, I'm sick every 10 or 15 minutes for 6 to 8 hours. That's happened to me about 5 times, and it's not fun. :|

:ohmy: OMG thats weird, I do that too!

It's horrible! It used to scare the hell out of my mom. In recent years I've started going into the ER and getting an anti-emitic because it just takes too much out of me, I get so dehydrated and I take twice as long to get feeling better than most people

:( I'm so sorry to hear that you have the same quirk. you're the first person I've met who has that, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom