PLEBAn -- Creative Request 4 Guys n Golf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
I’m not PLEBA literate, but would really like your creative help.

Background - 16 of my buddies go on an annual golf trip. 4 rounds of golf and the player with the worst performance for that day earns the “Hat” – this person wears this goofy black hat for 24 hours in public, including dinner, blackjack tables – somewhat embarrassing, but all in good fun.

For this year’s trip we’d like to honor the best overall performance four rounds of golf with a small trophy – hand made of glass, holds a golf ball.

What could we should we name it? If the Hat award represents shameful disgraceful golf skill, what could we name the honorable, excellence over the course of four rounds of golf?

I was thinking of scrapping together the name of some Roman or Greek God to make something up – (The HermeantiHat) – very lame, and stumbled back upon Interference and thought, maybe someone out here could add to the creative process.

You can post your ideas – or send them to bcwgobuffs@yahoo.com

Mods – probably not the best place for this post, but I was just trying to ensure some readership to attract more ideas – post where you see fit (Home Page (-J )

Thanks in advance to all who help. A link below describes the Hat and has some images -- but please be forewarned that this site is somewhat of a guys site -- depending upon your tastes, you might find it unacceptable -- IMO it is just somewhat north of your average lingerie catalog -- I'm trying to be fair to you -- your safest bet would be to follow this link, read about the Hat, and move on.

(Free hosting from a buddy, not the most reliable)

wwww.golf.randomvictim.com/OtherPage.shtml/#thehat

wwww.golf.randomvictim.com/OtherPage.shtml/#thehat

Back
Top Bottom