PLEBAn Card Exchange - THANK your PLEBAns HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally got all my cards sent on Friday, I think. :) It's really hard to keep track of what stinking day it is. Ahh, the rough life of being on vacation. :wink:

You'll all get a Hawaiian postmark on your cards, so enjoy the bit of sun and warmth that they'll hopefully send to you.

I'm obviously away from home right now, so I won't be able to thank all of you who have sent me cards until I'm back at the end of the month. I haven't forgotten to say thank you - I'm just not at home for another few weeks. :)

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Wheeee!!! 3 cards!!!!

THANKYOU....
Tanner_sis :hug:
Miringeltje :hug:
Greeneyedgirl :hug:

I've never had so many cards from overseas before!!!!

Thanks so much Weldy, for the card :hug:

:reject: nearly thanked Sofie for the card she sent too, until I realized she's a friend from school, and not on here :lol:

I was wondering if anyone got my cards at all cause I got Jo's and Mia's back cause of my dad putting the postage right on top of the address! :sigh:

But you are welcome Jez and BB12 :hug:

(Hotpepper and Lemon Grrrrrl....I'll mail yours tomorrow since you are the last two Pleban Cards I have to send :D )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I was wondering if anyone got my cards at all cause I got Jo's and Mia's back cause of my dad putting the postage right on top of the address! :sigh:

But you are welcome Jez and BB12 :hug:

(Hotpepper and Lemon Grrrrrl....I'll mail yours tomorrow since you are the last two Pleban Cards I have to send :D )

No, not yet - but mail can take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to get to NZ!!!

Slopsy said:
Thank you Lady Luck!
I've never had mail from Italy before :love:

Yes, it was so nice to receive your card lady luck, especially since I am Italian! Thank you :hug:

Arrogant U2 fan I got yours too, thank you so much!!!

High time I posted here again.

Since the last time I did, I have received cards from:

Slopsy
JezSnape
tanner_sis
Weldy
redhotswami

:heart:

Thank you all so much!

Back
Top Bottom