PLEBAn Card Exchange - THANK your PLEBAns HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to love_u2_adam for the card I got today!

It was nice to get some cards now too, since we hadn't had mail delivered since Friday :lol:

Belated thanks to:

U2Jem
Miri
tanner_sis
Weldy
greeneyedgirl
lady_luck

Thanks so much for the wonderful cards! :hug:

My mailbox was so full - so much fun to come home from my vacation to a mailbox full of holiday greetings from wonderful people. :)

You are all welcome and a big hug and thank you to everyone! It has been crazy for me (year end at work=stress!) but I really must say the I look forward to sending out cards to (and getting cards from) fellow PLEBAns! I think they are funnest cards to give and get! Happy 2007 and many thanks for the great cards!:hug:

Belated thanks to U2Girl1978, Love_U2_adam, and Weldy - I got your cards last Friday I think. One of you sent me an unbelievably ubersexy pic of Bono (I can't remember who now!) - I now have that photo in my locker at work. Everyone thinks it's a really sexy shot (and that he's really my sweetie pie! :hyper: I don't know why they think that. :shifty: ).

Okay, I want to thank EVERYBODY who sent me cards. Um, they're all on the refrigerator, so I'd have to take them all off to thank everybody...but you know who you are! And I LOVE them ALL!!!

:kiss: :hug:

Sussy

I'd like to thank everyone for the cards.. I had some left to thank that I got after xmas but they got mixed up so I will thank you as a group.. sorry.. they made my holidays even better this year!//peace

Woohoo!! Got back from holiday to find cards from BonoFox1 (thanks for your note :hug: ), Cruzila :faint:

Thankyou!!!

Back
Top Bottom