Pleban boys/girls Party - Bono Uncensored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
i'M GOING TO GET YOUR HOT AGAIN GIRLS....:shifty:

000.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

*thinks* I have GOT TO SEE R&H one of these days!!!!!

thank you wild

WildHoney said:

I worked it out leaving Staurday 3rd, going to gigs 4th & 5th and returning 6th. I've got the whole week off anyway :drool:

so we fly out on saturday, that works since US is behind us :)

thought u were thinkin of 7th for going bk but we do save a nights stay then , unless we can stay we B on the 6 :drool:

:lmao: we WISH

:drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Yeah so we stay 3rd, 4th,5th and fly on 6th landing in UK on 7th december....

I love that the power of my suggestion is capable of making people willingly spend thousands of dollars. Good thing I use these powers for good, not evil. :wink:

Diane!! :hug:

Wild!!! DG!!! VP!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now, what's all this about another PLEBA hookup in Boston??? I must be kept appraised of this, because I have a ticket for Boston that I was seriously thinking of selling...but I won't if it looks like a lot of PLEBAns are going to descend upon the city!!!

Diane L said:
Wild!!! DG!!! VP!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now, what's all this about another PLEBA hookup in Boston??? I must be kept appraised of this, because I have a ticket for Boston that I was seriously thinking of selling...but I won't if it looks like a lot of PLEBAns are going to descend upon the city!!!

For the 4th right? Don't sell it!! :no:

Unless it's to buy a GA for the same show. :wink:

sami0201 said:
:wave:

VP- PLEASE come tutor me in psych!! :lol: :wink:

I'm missing school for a bunch of shows too. my mommy loves me! :D So don't feel bad about Sarah- where would she rather be? :laugh:

Hi!! :hug:

The kid's a genius...she's been ready for university since she was in 8th grade. She'll learn more being with me travelling than by sitting in a classroom. :lol:

You really need help?? :hyper: :hyper: :)

VintagePunk said:

It's only one day, and you're a good student! :(

Sarah will be missing a week and a half in Sept. :reject:

I haven't missed a day of school since the end of 8th grade. :lol: My mother let me take alot of unneccesary(well, they were sort of neccesary) days off in middle school because I was so miserable there. I think that's why she's so adamant about me going to school unless I'm really sick now because of that. :|

Though she did offer to let me stay home one day back in May and I refused. And that was the day Bono was at Borders with Michka Assayas signing copies of Bono in Conversation. :madspit:

Hi Sami! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I haven't missed a day of school since the end of 8th grade. :lol: My mother let me take alot of unneccesary(well, they were sort of neccesary) days off in middle school because I was so miserable there. I think that's why she's so adamant about me going to school unless I'm really sick now because of that. :|

Though she did offer to let me stay home one day back in May and I refused. And that was the day Bono was at Borders with Michka Assayas signing copies of Bono in Conversation. :madspit:

Hi Sami! :hug:

So you've asked her? If not GA, could you get a seat for that show?

I remember that day. :madspit:

I was wondering, it'll probably be freezing that day, winter coats required. What would we do with them when we got into the venue? :huh:

VintagePunk said:

Hi!! :hug:

The kid's a genius...she's been ready for university since she was in 8th grade. She'll learn more being with me travelling than by sitting in a classroom. :lol:

You really need help?? :hyper: :hyper: :)

:lol: that's what I tell my mom- we barely even do anything in school anyway! is Sarah a big U2 fan also?

I don't really need help, I'm just taking notes and I thought of you :wink: It's just a lot of work, he expects us to have a ton of stuff done before he even teaches it :crazy: I have to decide which of the major "schools" I agree with :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom