Pleban boys/girls Party - Bono Uncensored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

Bye Brownie:hug: I agree best thread ever!

Awww Vp:hug: we had a bono swear fest:drool: I heard the remix of Mofo for the first time:combust:

I missed the fun. :sad:

My time away was divided between visiting with my friend, and the ongoing Def Leppard ticket drama. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

I missed the fun. :sad:

My time away was divided between visiting with my friend, and the ongoing Def Leppard ticket drama. :mad:

:huh:

if you go back we have like 847 pages of just the word fuck:lmao: oh and Bono:drool:

miniaturegolf.jpg
[/IMG]

omg.....lol!:lmao:

This is awful....I told my friend about Chicago. She started saying it would be cool if she could come, and asking when it is, and stuff. I started pointing out reasons it's not a good idea. :reject:

I'm the worst friend ever. :sigh: But she's not even a fan, and doesn't understand, and besides, I just want to hang out with you guys!! :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
This is awful....I told my friend about Chicago. She started saying it would be cool if she could come, and asking when it is, and stuff. I started pointing out reasons it's not a good idea. :reject:

I'm the worst friend ever. :sigh: But she's not even a fan, and doesn't understand, and besides, I just want to hang out with you guys!! :hug: :hug:

I have the same problem. One of my friends who isn't a fan was supposed to go with me because at first my mom wouldn't go and it was the only way I'd be allowed (its GA) now my mom said she'd go and I have to figure out a way to tell my friend she can't come with me- she was really excited to go because I told her how close we could be, etc. :crazy:

I have to go for a while again :sigh:
I'll be back later :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom