Pleban 'Boy-Girl' Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Waitaminute.... Adam is the one who tends to leave a trail of clothes behind him....

*runs out the door and steals a car, heads for Canada*
:lmao:

:ohmy:

*comes rushing back in with man wrapped in towel*

*places bow on his head, with a 'to SG with love' sticker*

* man is left on front doorstep*

*runs off again*
Bono! No eating out of my cookie jar!

*sounds off buttons being undone*

What was that, luv?

*momentary silence*

Russty Cat said:

:drool: I love that version! Bono does a great job doing it off the cuff.

You should see PJ live they kick ass! Theres nothing like a Mike McCready solo live! :drool: They are working on a new album supposed to be out this spring. HOpefully we'll get a tour as well! Woohoo! Go me and my awesome fan club tickets! :dance: :rockon:

cool :up:

concerts :drool:

the rockin edge said:

cool :up:

concerts :drool:

I just read on one of the main PJ boards that I belong to that supposedly according to a rumor that just got leaked today the album is going to come out in May, then they are going to do a East coast tour, come back to the West, then Canada and on to over seas. We shall see how accurate it is. But at least its fun to speculate. :hyper: :drool:

Thanks SG! Sweet dreams. :heart: :hug:

I think I should head that way myself. My brain is getting very sleepy. :wink:

Nighty night Bri and Tre :heart: :wave:

well, if i'm honest :shifty: i'm staying up to listen to a tennis match live in australia that starts in half an hour :happy:

if i'm not honest, i'm staying up because i feel like it :wink:

:sad: i hope you get your chem done

last week when i was teaching guitar class with my mom the fire alarm went off and we had to stand outside in the cold for 10 minutes because the chem class did something that made lots of smoke :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom