Pleban Big girls are best party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god I have the funniest friends in the world! I was just IMing with one and we were talking about our new house *crosses fingers* and how it has a belltower/steeple.

We were joking about making up t-shirts to sell for my business that say stuff like "I'll ring your bell, alright!" "Have belltower and I know how to use it!" "Bring on more bells!" :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Oh my god I have the funniest friends in the world! I was just IMing with one and we were talking about our new house *crosses fingers* and how it has a belltower/steeple.

We were joking about making up t-shirts to sell for my business that say stuff like "I'll ring your bell, alright!" "Have belltower and I know how to use it!" "Bring on more bells!" :lol:
:laugh:

Hi Diane! :hug:

Sadly I have to go. I need to hop in the shower and meet Mr. Cat in town in an hour for a meeting about selling this house. Oh the fun. :huh: See ya all later. :wave: :heart:

Hi Sarah!! :hug: :wave:

One great thing happened to me today. A patron brought his pug into the library!!! She was soooooo cute :cute: and was jumping up on her hind legs to give me kisses!!! I told him to bring her in again to see me, and he said he would.

My sister has two pugs, and they are my favorite creatures EVER...besides Bono and Adam, that is! :giggle:

sami0201 said:
:wave:

thank you so much Bri :hug: I'll check out those links

Hope some of it helps. :hug: Usually google searching is just a time consuming process, very hit and miss. Just keep trying, I'm sure you'll find some stuff. Especially if you break it down into those different areas (and hey, if people doing their papers soley on those areas have a site or two, maybe they can share....)
:)

SG!! :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom