PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBS

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Under the covers.......I mean undercover.....*shif
PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

Be careful...you might be dirty....
bonobathtub.jpg

Take a bath....get wet

(and to my dear Wild and Susan...page 18 of the last thread has a cap...perhaps someone will post it here for you. :hug: )

Last edited:
Bri's cap:

BonotubBIG.jpg

Leaning back, you breath in the soothing aroma of the bath oils that waft through the humid air. The bath is warm and soothing, and you begin to relax, close your eyes, lay your head back. Allow the warmth of the water to lull your senses... Suddenly, a pair of strong, gentle hands are on you...kneading away the knots from your shoulders...the room is quiet, you can barely even hear his breathing. Just the wuiet lapping of the water around you. You peek open one eye, and see him kneeling off to the side....his eyes aren't focused on where his hands are though..instead he's looking at you...the water hides little....you close your eyes again and blush. But he saw you peek, chuckles softly under his breath. Then you feel wetness, warmth...he follows the trails of droplets across your body...his tongue journeys across your sholder...dips into your collarbone..and along your neck...before his mouth joins his hands on your neck. Soft kisses, working their way up...feather touches on your temple....until his lip captures yours. And it's slow and long...drawn out and gentle. His hands begin to wander...slowly sliding beneath the water, you shiver even though you're warm..dizzy with heat and him. You whimper as he floods your senses..his moans are his only response. The water level rises, and swirls around you, you open your eyes to see him slowly lower himself into the tub, opposite you. His eyes never leaving yours. Reaching foreward, droplets fallling from his arms and his chest. Leaving damp trails you want to follow with your tongue. He grabs you around the waist..pulling you foreward, onto his lap, getting you settled, before his lips claim yours again...

:drool: :drool:

Right so:
I got to the stadium at about 2:30 and waited. There was about 30 of us and we waited around. After about an hour Rocko (stage manager) comes out and says, "They won't be coming till later". None of us knew whether to believe him or not. So he goes," Have I ever lied to you guys yet? They'll probably be here around 7:00pm. They're not having a soundchekc today becuase Bono's voice is not so great after the vid shoot and yesterdays concert". So people left and a couple of us stayed. I waited around and it was finally 7:00 and still no sign of them. A security comes out and starts snickering :madspit:
She tells us "They've already arrived at the building there's no point in waiting". We don't believe her becuase we've been waiting for so long. Then we hear news from another fan that they came in from another entrance and that they just opened their windows, waved and drove in. :(

I left at 7:45 to get starbucks. :sigh:
I really wanted a pic with Edge :(

I get into the concert at 8:15. We decided to skip the opening act...seeing them once is enough for me. So U2 comes on and strangely....barely anyone was standing where I was sitting.:eyebrow:
It was stil an awesome show though! Beautiful Day came on and the crowd went wild!! Elevation sounded great!! And Edge's solos....:drool: Especially in Bullet and The Fly :combust:

They sang An Cat Dubh and Bono crawled around. He did some hissing as well :drool:

Hmm...what else....I would have to say the highlight was the girl he pulled up on stage during Yahweh. She took not time at all getting comfortable with him. They slowed danced and she had her hands running down his back eventually landing on his bum, probably gave it a little squeeze, at which Bono laughed (but was a little shocked :lol: ) She sort of forced a kiss on him as well. Very demanding this girl :laugh:

VintagePunk said:
Awwww, Mucca...so sorry to hear that! :( I'm sure you'll have other chances, though. Plebans always seem to get their way, eventually. :yes: :hug:

:hug: Thanks VP!

Well at least I have met them once. I'm pretty lucky considering I got to see them twice at the concert plus go to their vid shoot. :shrug:

:D

Today, hearing SYCMIOYO almost made me cry....it got to me more tonight.

The view at the back of the stage is actually pretty good. Although the curtains do get in the way, it's only for certain songs. And even though I was on the balcony, it still was pretty close.

Stagemod.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Mucca...if it's any help...I won't have the chance to meet the band on May 10th...seeing as my dad wants to leave the apartment by 5-5:30pm Central Time.

Awww :hug:

Can't you leave on your own?

VintagePunk said:
Okay, did he pull her up, or did she come on her own??

Someone just posted a ysi link for the girl, but i'm still trying to get it to work...

She seemed to have already been standing outside of the fence on the floor. Bono noticed her and told them to pull her up I believe.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't have a Driver's license...that's the only problem....and It's a hassle to take a PACE buse...then take the CTA to the United Center.

That sucks!

You'll still have an amazing time though! I don't think I've even screamed that much in my entire life.

Cool!
Thanks VP! :up:

The vid is called Wandering hands....:lmao:

At the beginning of the show the crowd started doing a wave. Unfortunately it died before U2 even got on stage. But it was fun while it lasted :lol:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

And it's going to be on Bono's birthday...which is even cooler....and the possiablity of them shooting a DVD in my hometown is extreamely exciting!

:yes:

You are going to the greatest time!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom