PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

My grandfather passed away early this morning. Right now, I'm pretty, well, I'm not sure how I feel right now.

Awww DG :hug::hug:
I'm sorry to hear that :sad:

Well at least you knew your grandfather, both of mine past away before I was even born.

daygloeyes2 said:

My grandfather passed away early this morning. Right now, I'm pretty, well, I'm not sure how I feel right now.

ah DG :hug: :sad:

I know how that feels. When i lost mine it was totally unexpected. We think he died of a broken heart as my nan passed away 6 months before him...

I wish i could reach through the screen and give you a big hug

:scratch:

Maybe she needs some motivation :evil:

Bono1.jpg

Oh Susan!!! I've been waiting for you!

U2Girl1978 said:
If I ask for a massage do you think Bono will give me one? :wink:

I think he'd just lock you in his room and never let you out.
He might chain you to his bed just to make sure you won't try to escape.:wink:

I'm going to check out my pics from yesterday night. I'll post up the ones that aren't blurry...which probably isn't much :huh:

So I'll be in and out of here :wink:

Hi everyone! So much to say and what first?

Well, i suppose the most important thing to speak of first is to tell you how very sorry i am to hear about your grandfather DG :hug:

So glad to hear that you had a great view of the concert Mucca!!

It looked a LOT better than what i imagined it would have been like all that time ago when you first told me you had behind the stage tix! Wow! Remember that? I was like AAAHHH when you rejected the balcony tix, but it looks fine!!Seems so long ago!! :sigh:
Did you get my email telling you about the vid shoot? As soon as i'd sent it, i realised you'd already gone with a puff of smoke!!!

:lol:

Hi Wild! :wave: Got your email&will reply soon! i didn't know anything about the blue crack being down, so how long were things like that?

I've got to say about the Yaweh girl, why shouldn't she get a kiss? Altho i admit that she shouldn't just get away with pulling him around like that! but he could have just gave her a kiss on the cheek&then maybe she would have been happy? No?

I left a comment on the main Pleba board&probably shouldn't have been quite as generous about her&now i'll no doubt have everyone giving me a total flaming!! :sad:

ad-jt27.jpg

"Care to come for a ride, lass?" His voice warm, nearly a soft purr, the tone full of promise. "There's something I want to show you..."

Susan!! :hug:
It does seem like a long time ago doesn't it....:hmm:
Funny thing, if I hadn't rejected those balcony tix I wouldn't have gotten lower bowl tix beside the stage for the first show so it all worked out pretty well :D
Bono actually turned around quite a bit when I was behind the stage so it was all good. :yes:

I did get your email! :D
Thank you for that. I got an email from Bri too :lol: I left right after I came in here and got yelled at to "get my arse to downtown" :lol:

susanp6 said:
Hi everyone! So much to say and what first?

Well, i suppose the most important thing to speak of first is to tell you how very sorry i am to hear about your grandfather DG :hug:

So glad to hear that you had a great view of the concert Mucca!!

It looked a LOT better than what i imagined it would have been like all that time ago when you first told me you had behind the stage tix! Wow! Remember that? I was like AAAHHH when you rejected the balcony tix, but it looks fine!!Seems so long ago!! :sigh:
Did you get my email telling you about the vid shoot? As soon as i'd sent it, i realised you'd already gone with a puff of smoke!!!

:lol:

Hi Wild! :wave: Got your email&will reply soon! i didn't know anything about the blue crack being down, so how long were things like that?

I've got to say about the Yaweh girl, why shouldn't she get a kiss? Altho i admit that she shouldn't just get away with pulling him around like that! but he could have just gave her a kiss on the cheek&then maybe she would have been happy? No?

I left a comment on the main Pleba board&probably shouldn't have been quite as generous about her&now i'll no doubt have everyone giving me a total flaming!! :sad:

Thanks Susan :hug:

As for the Yahweh girl...if she had just gone for a kiss on the cheek that would have been fine. And even for a kiss on the lips once. But she kept doing it even after he rejected her.

Oh Susan! I'm not flaming you... :hug:

I was just trying to explain that the yahweh girl almost mauled B's lips with hers. :lol:

The video is quite embarrassing..lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom