PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**squeal*** Whoever is going to chicago check this out!!

NEW @U2 HAMESH SAYS: CHICAGO
April 30, 2005
posted by: m2
Hamesh Hamilton, director of U2's Elevation 2001: Live in Boston DVD, has been spotted at several recent Vertigo Tour shows, and tonight he confirmed why with @U2 staff attending the 2nd Vancouver concert: He's been making plans for a DVD shoot that's planned for the Chicago shows beginning next weekend.

Mucca said:
Today, hearing SYCMIOYO almost made me cry....it got to me more tonight.

The view at the back of the stage is actually pretty good. Although the curtains do get in the way, it's only for certain songs. And even though I was on the balcony, it still was pretty close.

Stagemod.jpg

That's a great picture! :)

Just as I quote it...Mucca comes on! :wave: :hug:

Last edited:
3 nights in a row of U2. Lucky girl you. :wink:

Jules-don't ask me why, but whenever I see your avatar I think it's Batman for some reason.:laugh:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
Yea she seemed really pissed that he wouldn't kiss her or whatever.

You girls talking about the girl that went on during Yahweh?

Wild :hug:

Last night was awesome. The view from the back wasn't too bad actually :D And thankfully I didn't run into any of my teachers that were going :lol:
I was on a high at the concert! And I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the pot that people were smoking :drool:

DG :hug::hug:
Awww....whats wrong?

Hey Jules! :hug:

They were amazing!! I was totally blown away! I don't think I'll ever be able to walk into another concert with the same feeling.

Oh god, when the crowd sings together.....:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom