PLEBA Vertigo Tour Signs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PLEBA is really not that hard to decipher. And besides, we've all wondered forever if that comment Bono made about PLEBA was accurate.

I'm excited for you Karmic! The point of the whole thing is Adam smiled and Bono held your hand and sang to you....not how grammatically correct your sign was! :hug:

My friend and I made a sign but they said we couldn't bring it in... I'm taking it to LA2!

DSCN0680.jpg

starsgoblue said:
Supposedly someone asked B if he knew about PLEBA and his eyes widened and he said, "Scary girls!"

:shrug: Who knows....

That could only mean that Bono has read the posts in PLEBA and how much we perve on him and the guys!!..But Im sure Bono was just being humorus about PLEBA girls being scary:yes:

But than again I'm not going to tell him my username when I meet him agian.................er just in case, cause I perve hard for him:|

I'd love to take a sign, but I'm not sure I can stick a huge sign in my little car and drive to Atlanta without it getting screwed up.

starsgoblue said:
The grammar was intentional. And yes, BonoFox, I'm sure he was bein playful--I doubt he reads in here but I'm sure he's heard of it.

he told me pleba girls were skeevy

starsgoblue said:
It's not skeevy....:wink::wink: We've discussed this...the word is PERVY

i remember discussing the difference between skeevy and pervy

bono definitely meant skeevy :wink:

1 entry found for skeevy.
Main Entry: skeevy
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: disgusting or distasteful; nasty, sleazy
Example: Wal-mart is a skeevy operation.
Etymology: from Italian schifo `disgust'
Usage: US

Whats is this Walmart place? :lol:

karmic_postmark said:
[

The second night I was right in front of BONO :combust: I had a small sign that read BONO=SEXY he seemed to like that one. :macdevil:
Because after that......

BONO HELD MY HAND WHILE HE WAS SINGING!!!!!!!!!

He stood right in front of me and everyone around started reaching for him. All these hands from the left , the right and over my head all hoping to touch him. Bono just stood there looking at all of us just taking it all in. Then he locked eyes with me and gave me this AHA! look mixed with a grin :drool: And started to reach out towards all of us and grabbed my hand!!! His fingers were clasped under mine and mine under his....making complete eye contact with me the whole time I was so in shock :faint: i can't even remember what song it was during!
Of course all the other folks around were still grabbing for his hand and they got to touch his hand and some tried to hold onto what wasn't clasped with my hand. I'll never forget that look on his face. :combust:
:

Locking eyes with him!!!! drool: :drool:

Oh dear lord! Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom