PLEBA Training Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
treadslip.gif

For the low price of $19.95, this video will teach you the proper technique for staying on your feet as you hysterically run after the beloved band member of your choice!

Order now and we'll include a free beachball :wink:

Ouch. That looks painful. Are you sure that video doesn't show what could happen if you rush the stage and get pulled back by John?

:lmao:

ok, it does look painful but i cannot help but laugh.

i have fallen off a treadmill before :reject:

ruffian said:
:lmao:

ok, it does look painful but i cannot help but laugh.

i have fallen off a treadmill before :reject:

I also can laugh as I have also fallen off a treadmill

I also think that training should include a higher education level that would include finding the right picture that displays the correct amount of moobage/nipple showing/sweaty/frown-y smile/beanie-less-ness that is required for an appropriate pleba picture

it is an important skill that not many have the talent for:wink:

Actually, this reminds me of that old thread we had here about the boys at a hotel gym during the tour! I just had a vision of running after them in the gym and being one of the girls on the treadmill :laugh:

one4u2 said:
treadslip.gif

For the low price of $19.95, this video will teach you the proper technique for staying on your feet as you hysterically run after the beloved band member of your choice!

Order now and we'll include a free beachball :wink:

OMG!!!!!*falls off chair laughing!!*...........one4u2, are you sure that was not you in the video???:eyebrow:

I for one have no trouble with running after U2..I can even run in heels!!:D

Re: Re: PLEBA Training Video

BonoFox1 said:

OMG!!!!!*falls off chair laughing!!*...........one4u2, are you sure that was not you in the video???:eyebrow:

I'm sure :eyebrow:

I can't believe how many of you have actually fallen off a treadmill :yikes:

:lol:

But sooooo many questions!!!!
Why was blonde lady running?
Did she know what was about to happen?
Had she, indeed, set the treadmill speed to a dangerous level?
Where did she run to? (into the mirror one assumes)
Why do you not have a video of this? As blonde women running into mirror would have been even funnier.
Are you , indeed, the blonde women in question?

:shrug: :hmm:

nurse chrissi said:

I also think that training should include a higher education level that would include finding the right picture that displays the correct amount of moobage/nipple showing/sweaty/frown-y smile/beanie-less-ness that is required for an appropriate pleba picture

it is an important skill that not many have the talent for:wink:

:lol:

I might even run that way for Paul :wink:

Dear Lord--please don't let me fall down when I finally get to meet Bono or maybe yes & then he will pick up me. I will get back with you. :( I am in need of some Special High Intensity Training. (Around here we call that S.H.I.T.)

LOL :lol: that's just great!!! I have a sin to confess: i alqays laugh at people when they fall :lmao: I dunno why, but at least I don't complain when others laugh at me... well, just a bit :wink:

But THAT girl.... did you notice she actually bounces back a bit when she falls?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

youtwohearts said:
:reject: I've fallen off my treadmill. However I could see you falling like that running after Bono in a gym, one4u2. :lmao:

Never! I'm too graceful :wink: I'm not the one who almost got hit by a cab running after him at saturday night live :lol:

Back
Top Bottom