Pleba, the place to be!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lisa71

War Child
I just wanted to say that I really am happy that this place exsists. I'm so tired of the negativity of the U2 online community right now (this site as well as ALL the others) that it's refreshing to come here to escape it. Thanks to all you guys here who keep it fun with the pictures and the drooling etc.

Plebans :hug:

verte76 said:
I agree, I'm sick to death of all of this f:censored:g negativity. This is certainly a wonderful way to get away from this s:censored:t.

I hear ya! Nothing like coming to this forum for some collective adoration of awesome eye candy--and aside from that, great group of people :)

I just want to agree with all that has been said on here already.
I have read some of these negative remarks elsewhere on these boards& i am fed up with all the negativity too! I think you put it perfectly, clementine when you said that a real fan will support the boys through tough times, not just ditch them at the drop of a hat! We are meant to be dedicated U2 fans!!

Edge has been going through hell and we ought to be thinking of Sian&that she gets well. That is the MOST important thing!

It makes me so mad that all some of these so-called fans can think of is to slag U2 off at this nervous time turns my stomach! :mad: :mad: :madspit: :madspit:

Haven't they ever had a relative who was sick?
Anyway, i just want to say again all my love to Edge&i pray for little Sians' quick recovery. Bless Edge&all the family! :hug: :hug:

Once all is fine, Rock on when you get on stage finally! :rockon: :rockon:

We, unlike some others can always have fun here: PLEBA haven!

:wink:

Just wanted to say that i never go anywhere else. Pleba is always happy and positve:hug: Love to all:cute:

susanp6 said:
I just want to agree with all that has been said on here already.
I have read some of these negative remarks elsewhere on these boards& i am fed up with all the negativity too! I think you put it perfectly, clementine when you said that a real fan will support the boys through tough times, not just ditch them at the drop of a hat! We are meant to be dedicated U2 fans!!

It makes me so mad that all some of these so-called fans can think of is to slag U2 off at this nervous time turns my stomach! :mad: :mad: :madspit: :madspit:

Fairweather fans :madspit: U2 knows who there real fans are!!!

first place I came was to PLEBA - just a very sweet and caring environment all around:heart: :cute: :hug:

plus some damn fine pictures :evil: :mac: :D

All I can say is... PLEBA rocks!!! :rockon:

It's great to come to a place where you can chat with REAL U2 fans, be serious or joke around, share some great pics and info... and go on and on about our boys and no one thinks you're nuts (not that any of my friends or my husband think I'm nutty about U2 or anything... wink, wink)

Everyone here is great... love and best wishes to you all!! :hug:

BonoIsAGod said:
and go on and on about our boys and no one thinks you're nuts

That's my favorite thing about this place (haha, love your s/n, by the way :p).

It's definitely nice to come to a place that's so uplifting after all the complaining about various things that's been going on lately. People need to learn to chill more often and just smile, seriously.

Here's my smile: :D.

Angela

clementine_rose said:
PLEBA is the perfect place for any 'true' U2 fan. Really, PLEBA is the ONLY place to be. Love you all! :hug:

clementine_rose, another Kentuckian? :eek: glad to know I'm not the only fan in the state!

ruffian said:

clementine_rose, another Kentuckian? :eek: glad to know I'm not the only fan in the state!

Wow! I was begining to think I was the only person in Kentucky that even knew who U2 is. Where in Kentucky are you from?

clementine_rose said:

Wow! I was begining to think I was the only person in Kentucky that even knew who U2 is. Where in Kentucky are you from?

I'm running out the door but I'll PM you later!

*Blu clicks her heels together three times*
There's no place like PLEBA...
There's no place like PLEBA......
There's no place like PLEBA........... :D :D :D :D :D

It's nice to have a single place to be silly, naughty, serious, respectful and fanatic -- and to do it all in such wonderful company! :hug: :love:

BluRmGrl said:
*Blu clicks her heels together three times*
There's no place like PLEBA...
There's no place like PLEBA......
There's no place like PLEBA...........

It's nice to have a single place to be silly, naughty, serious, respectful and fanatic -- and to do it all in such wonderful company!

You all know a beautiful song that says:

Please stay a child somewhere in your heart

That's how every PLEBAn is, that's how every PLEBAn should be.:hug: :cute: :flirt: :crazy: :heart:

susanp6 said:
Edge has been going through hell and we ought to be thinking of Sian&that she gets well. That is the MOST important thing!

Haven't they ever had a relative who was sick?
Anyway, i just want to say again all my love to Edge&i pray for little Sians' quick recovery. Bless Edge&all the family! :hug: :hug:

Once all is fine, Rock on when you get on stage finally! :rockon: :rockon:

We, unlike some others can always have fun here: PLEBA haven!

:wink:

I couldn't agree more. I think it is *incredibly* cruel for these so-called fans to be saying these nasty things to the press during this period of absolute hell for the band, Edge in particular. I'm going through a family illness myself, and it's hell. It burns me up to see these nasty people saying these nasty things to the press, the press itself for publishing all of this s:censored:t, etc, etc. I'm all for freedom of speech and freedom of the press, as well as diverse honest opinions, but in a situation like this, I think Shakespeare said it best: "discretion is the better part of valor".

:hug:s to verte. Sorry to hear about your family illness-hope said family member gets better soon.

LostAtMoon said:
You all know a beautiful song that says:

Please stay a child somewhere in your heart

That's how every PLEBAn is, that's how every PLEBAn should be.:hug: :cute: :flirt: :crazy: :heart:

Indeed. I like being around people who aren't afraid to let the kid in them out every so often-Bono's certainly like that, and hey, my dad acts like that a lot, too :p, so...

And yes, that is a beautiful song. One of my favorites off the album.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom