Pleba style concert review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
Good morning!! :wave:

Last night was my first ever U2 concert.

It was amazing and a bit surreal. But all that stuff you already know. I realized that my very 1st thought after being able to breathe normally after the concert first started was......

....Jaysus!!!!!!!!! Bono has the most beautiful butt!!!!!!! :reject:

:lol:
love the idea of the PLEBA style review

Bono does in fact have very nice attributes - also also saw when he changed jackets :drool:
Larry's upper body is also impressive
Edge - beanie or no the man is hot
Adam just darn sexy

a thought about the lighting and crew? I also thought Willie WIlliams and Dallas Shoo are are really cute:wink:

Sweetie--since you have checked out his behind--this might be a sign that you need to start a new story for us. :wink: :drool:

thrillme said:

According to Larry, Bono bangs the drums hard enough as it is, and he's not buying a new drum skin for Bono for every concert!

I love it when bono bangs hard....:drool:

:wink:

*runs away....................

thrillme said:

According to Larry, Bono bangs the drums hard enough as it is, and he's not buying a new drum skin for Bono for every concert!

Bono and his drooms were right in front of me at Chicago 1. Watching him pound away was incredibly sexy. I swear to god I had a drumgasm right then and there.

:wink:

I don't think it's a coincidence that the height of the catwalk makes the boys' butts at eye level

I can't decide which was better, Bono butt or Adam butt :drool:

sweetie said:
Good morning!! :wave:

Last night was my first ever U2 concert.

It was amazing and a bit surreal. But all that stuff you already know. I realized that my very 1st thought after being able to breathe normally after the concert first started was......

....Jaysus!!!!!!!!! Bono has the most beautiful butt!!!!!!! :reject:

Congrats Sweetie on your first concert ever!! *YAY* Im glad you enjoyed it::happy:

dazzledbylight said:
oh....sweetie......! I didn't remeber it was your first! YAY!!!!!
You got there at last!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :dance: :dance:

SO HAPPY for ya!!!!:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:

I'm so thrilled that I was able to share it with you all!!

I also went to last night's show and I was on the rail!! :dance: I haven't recovered yet so I haven't been able to post my memoirs. LOL.

I'm still half amazed I didn't pass out at Philly 2. My only other U2 show, on Popmart, was from waaaaaay in the back. I like this view much better!

bonosycmioyo3cropped.jpg

Bono butt :drool: :drool: :drool:

adamsmilecropped.jpg

Adam frowny smile :heart:

Back
Top Bottom