PLEBA Party: Tell me why we don't like Mondays ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

:lol: I know the feeling. I used to have this fantasy back when I had deadlines from school looming...2 or 3 major assignments all due at once, or exams coming up...my house would be going to hell cause I didn't have time to get anything done. It would be him coming over, putting me into a warm bath with candles, then tucking me into bed. When I woke up, my housework would be done, and I'd be all rested, and then we'd..... :wink:

That is the pefect fantasy! My house is such a disaster I would love to have someone else clean it for me while I was relaxing. :giggle: I'd love for him to tuck me in! *girly sigh*

That is the one thing that I use to love, when I was really sick for a couple years, when all I really did was sleep. Mr. Cat would put me in bed at night and sit with me rubbing my legs and arms till I feel asleep. And every morning before he left he would come in and kiss me goodbye. He always thought I was asleep.

Oh man SYCMIOYO this early in the day is deadly! Makes me just want to hug someone I love so badly! Bono is such a bastard sometimes, making us cry! :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I've pushed my luck enough....I should go put the trash/recycling out before the trucks get to my street, since there's no sign of B coming to rescue me. :grumpy:

Back in a few...

You could get lucky and have a cute trashman. :giggle:

DG your so close!!! :hyper:

Russty Cat said:

That is the pefect fantasy! My house is such a disaster I would love to have someone else clean it for me while I was relaxing. :giggle: I'd love for him to tuck me in! *girly sigh*

That is the one thing that I use to love, when I was really sick for a couple years, when all I really did was sleep. Mr. Cat would put me in bed at night and sit with me rubbing my legs and arms till I feel asleep. And every morning before he left he would come in and kiss me goodbye. He always thought I was asleep.

Also wished Russty lived near VP so she could help her too:hug:

WildHoney said:

Wishes i could live around the corner so i could put out VP trash etc

Clean her house and run her a scented bath and tuck her into bed :flirt:

:giggle: I don't think she would mind. :sexywink:

Wild I swear I wish you lived in the states. :( Dammit! We would have so much fun hanging out. Scary thought though, Mr. Cat and NI could get in way to much trouble together. :laugh:

Hi Rachie! :hug: your going to love Slane!!! We need food as well, but my tired arse is not going to town today. Its takes like 2-3 hours to do a food run. I hate doing it in the heat.

Vending machines! :drool: :combust: crumbs from his shirt! :faint:

WildHoney said:

Not as much as their wifes would though:laugh:

Ain't that the truth! :giggle: :evil:

I think its been about a week since I watched Slane. I'm watching the HTDAAB Dvd right now.

Its strange I'm so use to B's voice now he doesn't seem to really have an accent to me anymore?! I guess my ears have just grown accustomed to hearing him speak.

Hi Fly!!! :hug: :hyper:

I seriously need to get a lap top soon so I can lay in bed and do this. :lol: Of course I'd probably fall asleep then. :laugh:

WildHoney said:

Hi Rach

Clonetriplet:heart::hug::flirt:

Slane - Good choice....

When do you get paid??

I must send a food parcel

:hug: clonetriplet :flirt:

er...in 10 days! haha! should be a massive one tho so i dont mind the penalties of going over my overdraft er...again! :huh:

lol yeh i lvoe the slane one, my old manager kirk has it and he used to put it on for me when i used to have dinner with him and jackie [other manager and his wife]

not atch sat and watched it yet cos tj is distracting me, think it will be a midnight fest again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom