PLEBA Party: Tell me why we don't like Mondays ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: too cute. I love Steve Martin :heart:

And I don't know for sure about the victorians :shrug: although before Freud came along they didn't talk about such things as Sex :shh: :rolleyes:

Those Victorians would have made terrible Plebans. No sex talk. No Internet. No U2. Oh the horror. :lol:

jobob said:

Those Victorians would have made terrible Plebans. No sex talk. No Internet. No U2. Oh the horror. :lol:

*considers this carefully - :hmm: - Picks up sledge hammer and proceeds to trash her newly constructed time machine* :lmao:

Originally posted by Sad_Girl
How sad Am I? I'm sitting here at nearly 3 am perusing the books in a book club and drooling like I was looking at naked pictures or something I'm such a Loser

daygloeyes2 said:

That's me in a barnes and noble. :lmao:

You two (pardon the pun) ought to visit me. Three, count 'em, three Barnes and Nobles and Borders stores within 5 miles (and two more in another five), as I was babbling to DG late last night. I happily live in bibliophile city.

I was supposed to put out my mom's recycling box tonight. I was too tired, and figured I'd do it in the morning, but as late as it is now, I probably won't be up in time. So...my solution will be to pretend I took it out, and bring her bottles and cans over here and keep them for a week, or else I'll be in trouble. :shh: :reject:

jobob said:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl
How sad Am I? I'm sitting here at nearly 3 am perusing the books in a book club and drooling like I was looking at naked pictures or something I'm such a Loser

You two (pardon the pun) ought to visit me. Three, count 'em, three Barnes and Nobles and Borders stores within 5 miles (and two more in another five), as I was babbling to DG late last night. I happily live in bibliophile city.

I have 3 Borders, 1 Barnes and Noble, and a couple of Bargian Bookstores near my area...two on the same freaking street....so I agree with you in living in Bibliophile City

jobob said:

Heaven... :drool:

Y'know I could live at Barnes and Noble. There's the books, music, and DVD's to keep me enterainted. The Barnes and Noble I go to has a starbucks, so I could eat there. And I could sleep on the comfy chairs there. Only problem would be showering.:hmm:

My Husband and I were out one night with a friend, we drove the hour plus to get to the nearest actual city (Grand Rapids) and then we went to dinner and that sort of thing... we ended up stopping at a bookstore... next thing I know it's eleven or twelve (closing time) and we have to hurry and check out so they can close the store...

I didn't even think anything of it until we got out to the car and Kevin starts groaning 'Oh, what an exciting night. What did you do last night? Oh, I closed a bookstore!' mockingly of course :lol:

I of course realized immediately that he just wasn't as cool as my hubby and I :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: :yikes: Noooooooooooo!!!!! We need it to get back to the Zoo era!!!! :sad:

Does that mean I can blast Achtung Baby all day and all night long? And watch the Fly, Even Better and Wild Horses videos as much as I want? AND the One video with Bono in the bar? :hyper:

I'm so sorry I overlooked the Zoo TV era. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
I was supposed to put out my mom's recycling box tonight. I was too tired, and figured I'd do it in the morning, but as late as it is now, I probably won't be up in time. So...my solution will be to pretend I took it out, and bring her bottles and cans over here and keep them for a week, or else I'll be in trouble. :shhreject:

:ohmy: :tsk: :lmao: So devious! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:yikesyikes: Noooooooooooo!!!!! We need it to get back to the Zoo era!!!! :sad:

Ahhh crap! I didn't think of that! :censored: I'm gonna have to get Edge to come fix it for me now! :laugh:

jobob said:

Does that mean I can blast Achtung Baby all day and all night long? And watch the Fly, Even Better and Wild Horses videos as much as I want? AND the One video with Bono in the bar? :hyper:

I'm so sorry I overlooked the Zoo TV era. :sad:

I was obsessed back then too, but I didn't get to see the tour. :sad: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom