Pleba Party: One Track Minds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yawn: It's only 9 o'clock, but I'm so fecking tired. I'm going to attempt to sleep, but I'll probably be back. :wave:

It's highly unlikely I'll fall asleep but I'll try. :lol:

Hi Sami, BG, Tre, and Jules! :wave:

Don't worry, Dis isn't easy to scare :wink:
BP is what Wild calls her erotic stories starring a certain man whose name begins with B :sexywink:

Did you all get to see the Comic relief clip I posted earlier?

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Sami, BG, Tre :wave:

Don't worry, Dis isn't easy to scare :wink:
BP is what Wild calls her erotic stories starring a certain man whose name begins with B :sexywink:

Did you all get to see the Comic relief clip I posted earlier?

I saw it... :lmao:
thanks!

sami0201 said:
Hi SG! :hug:

you watching Rockstar? Suzie is in the bottom three again:(

Yes I am. I can't say I have ever had any strong inclination toward her on her other songs, but she does usually do the INXS songs really well. Maybe people just don't vote for her because they want to hear her do those? :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes I am. I can't say I have ever had any strong inclination toward her on her other songs, but she does usually do the INXS songs really well. Maybe people just don't vote for her because they want to hear her do those? :shrug:

Oh, I've always liked her. She does do their songs good, and I guess that's what counts in the end. I think the contestants should always be singing INXS songs, because that's all they will be singing if they win :shrug:

Hello, peeps. I'm in the mood to skip the prelims and start off with a cap:

Valerie_Seattle_01.jpg

You called him as soon as you could to tell him the good news.

"Hello hello."

"See you in Chicago, love."

"You mean ..."

"Yes! The boss told me today I can go!"

"Why would Bruce care about your vacation plans?" he teases.

"No, silly! Not *that* boss! Remember, most of us actually have to work at a job for a living? My supervisor *finally* approved my vacation request! Now I can meet you in Chicago in September! Oh, love, I'm so excited! We'll have such a good time with your best friends at the concerts ..."

He whispers into the cell phone: "I can't wait to see you there." Suddenly, you're a different kind of excited.

There's one thing you have to ask him.

"Uh, love?"

"Yes, love?"

"I'm a little short this month, and now I have to book my hotel room and buy concert tickets. May I have my 500 pounds back?"

Yes, this means I can meet you guys in Chicago in September!
:hyper: Now to find the money and tickets and a room ...

sami0201 said:

Hello, sami. I'll second that :shifty:

Where the heck did everybody go? Did I just scare them away? Did they all disappear into the blue crack, never to return? :shrug:

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

jobob said:

Hello, sami. I'll second that :shifty:

Where the heck did everybody go? Did I just scare them away? Did they all disappear into the blue crack, never to return? :shrug:

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

everyone disappeared! :ohmy:

..I liked your cap :) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom