PLEBA Party: It's Bono's world, and we just live in it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great thread title!

And dang it, SG! YSI crashed my computer and it took me 20 minutes to get it back up and running! I think I shall try and brave Yahoo messanger once more. But if I crash again I'm ginving up and going back to HP.

CeeCee said:
Great thread title!

And dang it, SG! YSI crashed my computer and it took me 20 minutes to get it back up and running! I think I shall try and brave Yahoo messanger once more. But if I crash again I'm ginving up and going back to HP.

awwww don't leave :sad:

Actually I'll be leaving soon too, I wanna finish HP tonight :hyper::hyper:

CeeCee said:
Great thread title!

:reject: I'm sorry :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Better than the one I would have gone with and ended up geting kicked off interference :lmao:

PGP - We're :censored: U2!

And wasn't I somehow responsible for that one as well?

Glad you guys approve of the thread title. I thought of it after my long-as-your-arm list of reasons why Bono has been/could be secretly running the world.

I think I need to go to bed soon. I need sleep.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Shit. :( I don't do the transition thing well...to accomplish anything I need to ummmm....despite sounding insane...go into that world for days at a time. Just an hour or two at a time is no good.

And when I was writing, I would get in a serious funk when I had other things to do, and I was "pulled out." :huh:

Oh, you should see me sometimes :lol: I get pretty scary when I'm writing and get interrupted. :yikes:
2.gif

It's really something you have to practice at to get it to fit your real life. I set a goal of writing 2,500 words a day no matter what and usually end up with considerably more. if I don't make myself, though, I can go days and days without feeling a spark or writing anything. It's kindof like meditation

I have soem books from hte libary to read after HP. :shifty: THen I can always take them back and get more. I'm a book acholic.

ANd sleep? SLeep is for whimps. Happy, healthy, well rested whimps, but whimps nonetheless.

VintagePunk said:

:sad: :sad:

I'm only on chapter 4 :reject:

I keep doing other things, can't remember where I put my copy ... and I haven't even started HP yet.

Maybe I just don't want to find out who dies. Although one of our local book reviewers more or less spoiled it for me. Biotch. :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, you should see me sometimes :lol: I get pretty scary when I'm writing and get interrupted. :yikes:
2.gif

It's really something you have to practice at to get it to fit your real life. I set a goal of writing 2,500 words a day no matter what and usually end up with considerably more. if I don't make myself, though, I can go days and days without feeling a spark or writing anything. It's kindof like meditation

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Even Stephen King, quite prolific, only writes 4 pages per day??

jobob said:

I keep doing other things, can't remember where I put my copy ... and I haven't even started HP yet.

Maybe I just don't want to find out who dies. Although one of our local book reviewers more or less spoiled it for me. Biotch. :sad:
Awwww, that really sucks. :(

Sarah has been militant in seeing that I'm not spoiled.

Soooo...how about Chicago?? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Even Stephen King, quite prolific, only writes 4 pages per day??

Where'd you get that? :scratch:

And you'd be surprised how little 2,500 words is, (although I started at 1000) it's maybe two or two and a half pages, I think. depending on spacing and everything

Sad_Girl said:

Where'd you get that? :scratch:

And you'd be surprised how little 2,500 words is, (although I started at 1000) it's maybe two or two and a half pages, I think. depending on spacing and everything

I'm fairly certain that's the figure he gave in King's On Writing. I can double check.

I always figure that using times new roman, double spaced is approx. 300 words per page. Years of school have taught me that. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Awwww, that really sucks. :(

Sarah has been militant in seeing that I'm not spoiled.

Soooo...how about Chicago?? :wink:

Soooo ... WHICH DAY ARE WE GOING TO BE IN CHICAGO? :wink:
I ask so I can make my bank robbing/lottery winning plans now.
No, I am not really going to rob a bank. I'm just b-r-o-k-e enough right now so that the idea is really, really tempting. I have very expensive habits. Like trying to live a normal life and pay my debts on my salary.

VintagePunk said:

I'm fairly certain that's the figure he gave in King's On Writing. I can double check.

I always figure that using times new roman, double spaced is approx. 300 words per page. Years of school have taught me that. :wink:

Hmm. thats interesting. I read that years ago but didn't remember that part. Of course, I could be totally off my rocker, let me do a quick check here...

VP its amazing sometimes it bettter if you do just a bit at a time you don't over load your brain. Some days I just go out in to the studio and mess about. Draw for a bit. Write in my journal. Listen to music. Sometimes things come and other times they don't. But I have a whole stack of stuff that sometimes months later I go back to and it triggers something.

Mucca I will probably eventually run out of room. :giggle: then I'll have to start finding other people to put stuff on. If I had steadier hands I'd actually consider getting into tattoo myself.

Mr. Cat just showed up and came in asked me a question and then tried to leave the room again. I swear he didn't even wait for me to finish speaking. I freakin hate that! I told him to sit the heck down and listen if your going to ask me something. I think he didn't like the answer I gave him. :lol: Then he wanted to know what i was working on. I told him the designs for more tattoos. He isn't hot on the idea of the sleeve yet. But he said if I tell you no, your just going to get pissed off and do it anyway. :giggle: I said yep. So he said it doesn't matter what I think, its your body do what you want.

What strikes me as so funny, is the fact that he will still give me the cash to have it done. Even if he was dead set against it, he would still pay for it. That is one reason we are still together. He never tries to control what I do and 90% of the time even if he doesn't like it he won't tell me. Its nice to know that he respects that I am my own person.

Back
Top Bottom