PLEBA Party: It's Bono's world, and we just live in it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I worked up until 10 weeks before my due date, then my doctor ordered me to stop working, and I had to have complete bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy (toxemia...:madspit: ). At the time, up here, we were only allowed 20 weeks off covered by maternity leave/unemploment. I used 13 of those while I was pregnant (she was 3 weeks late). Then I had a c-section. When the 20 weeks were up, I wasn't even healed from that, so I didn't go back to work. Then, it's kind of hard to look for a job when you're sleeping 3 hours a night in one hour increments.

All I ever heard from him was how lucky I was to stay at home, how easy I had it, how tough his life was having to work, etc. And he NEVER got up with her, cause he worked, and thus deserved sleep...and I didn't.

That probably gives some sort of indication as to why I kicked the asshole out. My only regret is that it wasn't sooner.

Damn he is an asshole! I would have had to seriously give his arse a beating! :mad: I had toxemia as well and my kidneys took a dump as they are prone to do. Luckily my mother came a week before I had my c-section and stayed for a week after.

But Mr. Cat knew going into it that there is always a price to pay when I go thru all of that. I was never supposed to be able to have kids to begin with so its never an easy thing.

I'm amazed more woman don't kill their husbands after having kids, simply because they don't get the fact how stressful it is being up all night and home with a crying baby all day without a break. Its not the cake walk they think it is.

:hug: The one nice thing is Sarah was worth it. She has turned out to be a really great kid. Fluffy on the other hand is still a little Macphisto in training, so the jury is still out on her. :laugh:

Why is Angel by Shaggy playing on Zoo Radio? :eyebrow: "She was there through my incarceration." What a romantic line. :love: :rolleyes:

:yawn: I went to bed at quarter of 12 last night. I barely slept and only went to sleep for a few hours in the morning. That's finally catching up to me at 4 am. :lol: I'm going to bed. Night everyone! :hug: :heart:

30% of Croke 3 d/l'ed! :hyper:

Russty Cat said:

Damn he is an asshole! I would have had to seriously give his arse a beating! :mad: I had toxemia as well and my kidneys took a dump as they are prone to do. Luckily my mother came a week before I had my c-section and stayed for a week after.

But Mr. Cat knew going into it that there is always a price to pay when I go thru all of that. I was never supposed to be able to have kids to begin with so its never an easy thing.

I'm amazed more woman don't kill their husbands after having kids, simply because they don't get the fact how stressful it is being up all night and home with a crying baby all day without a break. Its not the cake walk they think it is.

:hug: The one nice thing is Sarah was worth it. She has turned out to be a really great kid. Fluffy on the other hand is still a little Macphisto in training, so the jury is still out on her. :laugh:

Yes, you've got that right...the BEST thing ever in my life. :heart: :love: More than worth it, even if half of her gene pool had to come from an idiot. :lol:

And I'm SURE Fluffy (and her sister) will turn out fine, with such an awesome mom. :heart: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Why is Angel by Shaggy playing on Zoo Radio? :eyebrow: "She was there through my incarceration." What a romantic line. :love: :rolleyes:

:yawn: I went to bed at quarter of 12 last night. I barely slept and only went to sleep for a few hours in the morning. That's finally catching up to me at 4 am. :lol: I'm going to bed. Night everyone! :hug :heart

30% of Croke 3 d/l'ed! :hyper:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Is it wrong that I went through a Shaggy phase?? :reject:

Mr. Lover, Lover.... :drool: the Janet Jackson version :drool:

Night!! :hug:

Wild!!! :hug:

Cindy, now Wild's here...we won't have any of those awkward silences. :lmao:

Okay, now I'm laughing at nothing, a really good indication that I need sleep...but I'm not tired!!!! :scream:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom