PLEBA Party: It's Bono's world, and we just live in it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our pastor calls him 'Mr. Ed', but he is the only one that can get away with it.
He calls me 'Trouble', I like to shake things up a little in church. I'm always there to challenge the sermon and the jr. preachers interputation of the Bible. Good thing I only go 3-4 times a year.:eyebrow:

greeneyedgirl said:
Our pastor calls him 'Mr. Ed', but he is the only one that can get away with it.
He calls me 'Trouble', I like to shake things up a little in church. I'm always there to challenge the sermon and the jr. preachers interputation of the Bible. Good thing I only go 3-4 times a year.:eyebrow:

Can imagine you get on your knees more often than that in a year.:shifty:

Praying that is :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:

That's 3 - 4 times a year more than I go!

OMG, my sister/niece went to a wedding last night...my bil's nephew on his side...VERY religious...no dancing at the reception, and my niece was supposed to be MC....i was talking with her as she was typing out her speech. She was bitching about it, as you can imagine.

Me: You should take a boom box in, and play the Footloose theme.

Her: Only if I can do Kevin Bacon's pro-dancing speech.

She's supposed to call me tomorrow night to let me know how it went. :lol:

Hi Jemma

VP, our jr. pastors have a habit of making false statements about science. And so I feel that it is my duty to call them on it. I've been known to sit in the front pew, get up and leave during the sermon, and go wait for the pastor in his office to discuss his false accusations.
But the Sr Pastor, Willie, is one of my bestest buddies. We see eye to eye on most things. I never have to challenge him, he does his research.

I'm such a bitch!!!

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Jemma

VP, our jr. pastors have a habit of making false statements about science. And so I feel that it is my duty to call them on it. I've been known to sit in the front pew, get up and leave during the sermon, and go wait for the pastor in his office to discuss his false accusations.
But the Sr Pastor, Willie, is one of my bestest buddies. We see eye to eye on most things. I never have to challenge him, he does his research.

I'm such a bitch!!!

:lmao: :lmao: I love you!!!! And I want t go to your church!!!!! :lmao:

I'm very science-oriented, too. :shh:

VP, its too early to go to bed..........

....good thing I live far away from our church. They would all just die if I was there every week....
I'm Lutheran, I want a good show and I'm willing to pay for it!!:wink:

Just curious....
People here want to carry them on their wedding day for goodluck. Brides put them in their shoes. But they are hard to find, so folks are always asking others for them.....

WildHoney said:

If Bono was keeping you up all night you'd not say that

No, because he would be whispering the F word in my ear ever two minutes...didn't hear you doing that tonight. :wink:

:lmao:

Actually, if you had, I probably would have been slightly creeped out, and gone to bed earlier. :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, its too early to go to bed..........

....good thing I live far away from our church. They would all just die if I was there every week....
I'm Lutheran, I want a good show and I'm willing to pay for it!!:wink:

sure it is....for someone who slept...how many hours last night?? :wink:

See? said fro instead of for. Proof of my fatigue. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom