PLEBA Party: Desperate PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry you have to be out so soon Drea! :hug:

Dazz, glad to hear you might get more time online :happy: We all would love that.

SG, I'll send you the picture now - thanks so much for doing it. :hug: :heart: Which e-mail do you want me to use?

oh yea, we went to the vet and my little dog is MUCH better :D but she had an iv needle in her arm and a plastic thing around her neck because she was biting at the iv :( they think she might even be able to come home tomorrow!! but we would still have to bring her back every day for a while for nebulizer treatments (sp?)

and my big dog was there too, she had an ultrasound ( :laugh: ) and they said they "didn't see anything half bad" but they still did a biopsy to make sure it's not cancer...so we still don't know but it looks better than they thought :)

thanks guys :hug: me too! :heart:

we are just waiting on the cancer results, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up :ohmy:

remember the history I was doing the other night? I'm STILL doing it!!! :lmao:

Sorry - My mom just started screaming for me - turns out they have Fuse TV and she saw U2 was on - she wants to watch it with me :lol: I'll be back right after it gets done at 9:30

I'm looking at apts, will be in and out... It probably says something about rental prices in TO that I'm instantly suspicious of a place that's $450+utilities a month :lol:

sami0201 said:
:lol: SG didn't you love it? :heart:

:yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

So I take it's good?

Hola Girls!! :hug:

:lol: Oh yeah :yes: It was so cute!

Bono was going to tell a joke and all of the guys looked all nervous :uhoh:

and then he tells the joke and the guys just sit there, and it's like they're holding their breath even ... (they actually dubbed in the sound of crickets chirping) Larry makes this :yikes: face and is playing with his shirt ... and Bono is just laughing like crazy :lmao:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
Bri, I think I got an A on my periodic table test!! I knew almost all of them, but I put Farmium instead of Fermium for one of them :grumpy:

Hey!! Congrats!! :dancing:
If with all those crazy names, you managed to remember them all and only mess up one, you should be darn proud! :happy:

Pleba girls are hot like woah, and brillaint. :drool:

I want to see this Fuse thing :sigh:
Maybe I'll go watch my channel V thing...:cute:

Interviewer discusses throw backs to old songs, their music having vintage feel, etc etc.being an older band......

bono: *looks at larry* Did he say vinatge?
larry: *nods* :|
bono: Kill him.

:lol:

FlyYourKite said:
Back girls! :hug:

SG that sounds adorable! I hope it comes up online soon so we can all see it. Oh Bono and his jokes :lol:

I do too :hug: I'm going to try and catch it's replay and record it :hyper:

But there's no way to upload it :madspit:

Do you want me to post the possibles Avs I made, or e-mail them back to you?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Interviewer discusses throw backs to old songs, their music having vintage feel, etc etc.being an older band......

bono: *looks at larry* Did he say vinatge?
larry: *nods* :|
bono: Kill him.

:lol:

:lmao:

Congrats on the test Sami! :happy: I knew you would do well :hug:

Thanks for making them SG :heart: You can just post them here if that's easier :)

Sad_Girl said:

:yes:

:lol: Oh yeah :yes: It was so cute!

Bono was going to tell a joke and all of the guys looked all nervous :uhoh:

and then he tells the joke and the guys just sit there, and it's like they're holding their breath even ... (they actually dubbed in the sound of crickets chirping) Larry makes this :yikes: face and is playing with his shirt ... and Bono is just laughing like crazy :lmao:

:lol: I think his joke was something about dyslexic devil worshippers praying to Santa or something :laugh:

*happysigh* they are all just too cute!!

Bri, that is actually really funny :lmao: (the kill him thing)

sami0201 said:

:lol: I think his joke was something about dyslexic devil worshippers praying to Santa or something :laugh:

Bri, that is actually really funny :lmao: (the kill him thing)

Omg! :lmao:
Praying to Santa! :lol: Oh Bono! :love:

Omg, this show sounds hilarious and cute. I'm sure it'll be uploaded online before long. :hyper:

I know...I nearly died :lol:! ..the interview is from austrailia I think...but the whole thing is like that. :cute:

sami0201 said:

Yeah, it was, the dyslexic devil worshipper who devoted his life to Santa... :lmao:

And Bono being mugged by little old women at the supermarket :lmao:

And they asked them who they wanted to play them in a movie:

:edge: Tom Cruise
:adam: Steve McQueen
:bono: Groucho Marx
:larry: Halle Berry

sami0201 said:
thanks Fly :hug:

SG I know it's on again......I think Saturday?

Yeah, twice on Saturday and tonight at 2 a.m.

FlyYourKite said:
Halle Berry?? :lmao: *dies*

Bono got mugged by an old lady in a supermarket? :lol:

:lol: Thats who Larry chose! :shrug:

and Bono was assaulted with umbrellas and handbags by little old ladies who wanted his autograph :lmao:

Av4.jpg
Av1.jpg

Av3.jpg
Av2.jpg

will any of these work for you Fly?

if you want some thing different, just tell me what and I'll give it another try

Back
Top Bottom