PLEBA Party: Desperate PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Wonderful! :happy: I can't wait for the next chapter.

Which tickets are you trying to get instead? Do you have a seat and want GA?

Yep, I have seats for one concert and I want GA's for both :hyper:

Hi Dazz :wave: I'm still here :)

FlyYourKite said:
I'm here Dazz! :hug:

SG what do you use to resize pictures for the avatars here? Cause every time I try it's never small enough or something...it's making me a little frustrated :lol:

I have a template I can lay a picture out on to get just the right proportions. Want me to fix one up for you?

:lol: we might be partially posting past each other at the moment...........

every so often at least for me even at library or netcAFE the refresh or post goes slow {this is NOT dial-up after all! :madspit: :laugh:}

Sun had to be one of the best days of my life, AND one of the worst in terms of button after button being PUSHED on VERY serious issues.
Even if some do have a still lowish %% rating! :crazy:

getting this part up....will add list on edit aftet posted.........

The best thing was >some of you might have missed< was my sister NOT being mangled/or killed in front my eyes by a car by just a few inches. SHE didn't even realize! I was the one who schreeched.

The button pushing

We went to see Just Like Heaven....I loved it, even if it pushed buttons on "stuff" YOU KNOW IF YOU SEE IOT.
#But right before there was a TV ad for some interesting new TV on cable:mad: ...just one of tose days when being poor {NOT destitute GETS to me}...put my face in hand...

# then there was an ad for the new Movie...? "North Country"..... and since i speak in the WOMEN'S GROUP i ATTEND a few times a year...an issue among a few "women's" {as in ethical men SHOULD be concerned too and some are :hug:s} i get in rage/despair at times about...... you'll see when you see trailer, review etc......

#the the near-miss

# then at lunch and something I'd be thinking of mentioning to her .... SERIOUS Emergency Disater planning................. would we go to our cousins in NH? Our mutual friends in Yonkers woulb TAKE HER/PROB ME,, HER FRIEND IN IN maSS NEAR bOSTON HER ABSOLUTELY ME ? DON'T KNOW.....

sorry pinky slip

We wouoldn't be able to take our parent with us so the ole "abandonemnt issues come up!

and idf a {LIFE FORBID} well that pron\ably amkes thAT MOOT UNLESS ONE OR BOTH OF US WERE OUT OF TOWN

I was already missERABLE from 3 straight days of getting up every 2 hrs lack of meds but also nervous about doing a drawing with a deadline1 obn fri....eye strain too

by the time Mon rolled in I had oneo f those Semi-vise {i had a WORSE ONE 2-3 MONTHS BACK] headached with the Queasy's :madspit:

thajk the power today i feel MUCH better... had a bit. when i woke up and as soon as my crankyass roomie started up while my couinselor was in....it atarted coming back......... :mad:
took asprins....much better

:D PHEW!!!!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I have a template I can lay a picture out on to get just the right proportions. Want me to fix one up for you?

Hmm...would you mind sending it to me or explaining how to do it instead? Cause when I want to change it up in the future I don't want to have to bug you again :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:

Hmm...would you mind sending it to me or explaining how to do it instead? Cause when I want to change it up in the future I don't want to have to bug you again :laugh:

:lol: The program I use is called iPhotoplus4 and I got it with an old scanner years ago.

:hmm: can you create a new document with your graphis software, and control the size? Like create a new document which is 72x72?

then you could do a resize on the pic you want, copy it and paste it onto the new one, and voila it's the right size and shape

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: The program I use is called iPhotoplus4 and I got it with an old scanner years ago.

:hmm: can you create a new document with your graphis software, and control the size? Like create a new document which is 72x72?

then you could do a resize on the pic you want, copy it and paste it onto the new one, and voila it's the right size and shape

Yeah that won't work then! :lol: :hug:

I'll give it a shot...I tried doing it in Photoshop before but it kept saying it was still too big. Let me try it again and I'll let you know if it works :)

a comp savy guy at both my weekly thing and sat art programis helping another guy who has a computer at home ............and I...Mthe Comp my sis is VP at gave me thier 97 or 98 Emac OS9 when they upgraded toward thwe end of the year..... :hyper:

but the simple text program doesn't let me see a whole pag so since i do alot of DTP FUN & Serious I need that

PLUS he got to finally burn CD for Linux based programs Photoshoptype , Corel Painter type and WOrd/DTP type;. I just got gop ahead from my other roomies that he cn come over to install them!!!!!

PLUS he knows a websirte with FREE Internet acess and my Emac has a built in Modem! :hyprer:
'

so life willing I'll be sparing be able to get on way LATE AND somethime sin morning !!! wit h you all Soon?!!!!!!!!!!!

FlyYourKite said:
Yeah it's still saying it's too big :angry: Ah well, I'm too lazy to try it again tonight :lol:

Thanks anyway, SG! :hug:

If you want to post or e-mail the pic I can just do it for you tonight :hug:

Drea said:
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:!!!!!!

The real estate agent just came by - I FUCKING HAVE TO MOVE! :ma Have to be out by the end of Nov...

:hug: :sad: I'm sorry Drea!

a comp savy guy at both my weekly thing and sat art programis helping another guy who has a computer at home ............and I...Mthe Comp my sis is VP at gave me thier 97 or 98 Emac OS9 when they upgraded toward thwe end of the year..... :hyper:

but the simple text program doesn't let me see a whole pag so since i do alot of DTP FUN & Serious I need that

PLUS he got to finally burn CD for Linux based programs Photoshoptype , Corel Painter type and WOrd/DTP type. I just got go ahead from my other roomies that he cn come over to install them!!!!! :hyper:

PLUS he knows a websirte with FREE Internet acess and my Emac has a built in Modem! :hprer:
'

so ***life willing*** I'll be starting to be able to get on way LATE AND somethime in morning !!! I'll be able to be with you all a little more often and hopefully fairly Soon?!!!!!!!!!!!

then finally I MIGHT BE able to post my art & my U2/ WHO/BRUCE/patti smith group pics too!! :D :D :D

HAPPYDANCE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom