PLEBA Party: Desperate PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane! :hug:

DG...I've been ok....nothing much exciting been going on :shrug:

I'm such a loner in my politcis class though :lol:

and, New Boy has been skipping class, which pissed me off a bit :|

He said he felt ill and he promised that he'd come on wednesday :cute: :heart:

Awww that's sweet BG :cute: :hug:

I can't look through the old threads and catch up. It's making me miss you all even more looking through them. :( :sigh:

This sucks. :grumpy:

Diane L said:
That Little Sister-Big Sister program at your school sounds nice, DG. Remember--seniors rule the school!!!!!!

Yeah it is nice. :yes: I remember it when I was a freshman. It was fun. :)

Speaking of being a senior, I get measured for my cap and gown for graduation on October 17th. :ohmy:

I'm gonna look around a bit then I'm gone too. Damn, I've got too much work to do. When are those elves gonna show up & help me out! Everybody have fun & pleasant Bono thoughts.

YourWildHorses said:
You didn't miss me SG! :) Still on a high after seeing the boys then?! :sexywink:

Hi Susan :hug:

Oh, most definitely still on a high from Toronto, and looking forward to Detroit :hyper:

sami0201 said:
Acutally, I'm leaving :ad:

I'm gonna go do some stuff before 100% U2 comes on! :hyper:

I'll be back later :hug:

Aww Sami! :sad: :wink:

What's 100% U2?

** Nevermind, found it. Apparantly its a program on some channel called Fuse TV. Never heard of it :shrug: But damn it it's going to feature U2 and I won;t get to see it! :sad:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Hi Susan :hug:

Oh, most definitely still on a high from Toronto, and looking forward to Detroit :hyper:

Aww Sami! :sad: :wink:

What's 110% U2? :scratch:

I'm back :lol: it's not on for 10 minutes

I don't know what it is, it's a show on the Fuse channel...I guess it's interviews of the band and stuff :shrug: but I've never seen it so I'm gonna watch! :hyper:

Oh, I was just thinking of like a windows player download of the show, Susan. Sorry I didn't really say that though, did I? :reject:

I'm trying to do too many things at one time... I'm not a good multi-tasker

Back
Top Bottom