PLEBA Party: Desperate PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I didn't ditch everything about my 'real' life for the better part of a week just to follow a rock band around... Oh wait... I did! and it was freakin awesome! :rockon: :wink:

I wanna do that too!!!!!! :sad:

Now, watch...with all my talk about wanting to meet Adam, the band member I WILL meet will be the elusive Larry!!!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I was asking about the leaving time, you were there at least two nights more than I was :wink:

and what was irresponsible about me waiting there to meet them? I didn't ditch everything about my 'real' life for the better part of a week just to follow a rock band around... Oh wait... I did! and it was freakin awesome! :rockon: :wink:

:giggle: Yes, and I'm still jealous! I would've been able to meet Larry if I hadn't been responsible, dammit! :lol:

Drea said:

:giggle: Yes, and I'm still jealous! I would've been able to meet Larry if I hadn't been responsible, dammit! :lol:

:yes: Me too! Stupid real life :madspit: If it wasn't for crazy-ass school I could have been partying it up for a whole week too. And would have met Bono :drool: .... excuse me

:shifty: :lol:

Diane L said:

I wanna do that too!!!!!! :sad:

Now, watch...with all my talk about wanting to meet Adam, the band member I WILL meet will be the elusive Larry!!!

:grumpy:

:lol: I can't believe I was supposed to be there the day VP met him, and I was on the :censored: road, trying to get there.

Now it's not just a simple "fan wants to meet pretty drummer boy" fascination.

I'm on a Larry Quest.
4.gif

"oh, La-rrry... come out come out wherever you are!" :wink:

Diane L said:

I don't know, SG....I'd still rather touch Adam than see Larry!!!

:combust: Yeah.
3.gif

I got to smoosh my chest up against his :combust: :faint: (Thats my new way of describing a hug :wink: )

excuse me, I may need a moment....

and some hand sanitizer :wink:

Night Drea :hug:

Speaking of bedtime...does anyone know the Winkin' Blinkin' and Nod children's poem/lullaby? I found it today while cleaning out my room and it is just so *happysigh* Brings back a lot of nice memories. :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ thread killer!! :ohmy:

Does anyone remember Teddy Rixspin (sp?)...

Or had one of those Big Birds, that talked?
:happy:

And to finish my lil romp and ramble,
I've grown a soft spot for that coldplay song, Fix You

Hmm never heard of Teddy...and I didn't have one of those Big Birds. :sad: Remember our reminiscing rant about old tv shows? :happy: I loved that day. :lol:

Diane L said:

Fly, it made us all fall asleep!!! :hug:

Yeah yeah *eyeroll* I know no one appreciated the Winkin' :wink: :laugh:

Aww RIP Inspector Gadget. :heart: I loved that show.

Well girls, it's about that time for me to hit the sack. Another day of clinical awaits tomorrow and I'm going to wait until tomorrow to tell you all a story about what happened with one of the kids I am working with.

Nighty night all! :hug: Sweet dreams.

Sad_Girl said:
I know who you mean, too, Bri. Only I didn't realize he was inspector gadget, I think of him as Maxwell Smart. :sad:

Is that what his name was on the non-animated show?
I couldn't remember.

And did you know Gilligan died sometime this year? I had *no* idea until his name came up on the Emmies. Or if I did, I musta forgot or something. :huh:
:sad:

Omg.
Aren't I a bundle of cheer and joy?
I must read like the Obituaries of the newspaper! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Is that what his name was on the non-animated show?
I couldn't remember.

And did you know Gilligan died sometime this year? I had *no* idea until his name came up on the Emmies. Or if I did, I musta forgot or something. :huh:
:sad:

Omg.
Aren't I a bundle of cheer and joy?
I must read like the Obituaries of the newspaper! :lol:

:lol: Yeah, Debbie Downer! Sheesh! :wink: :hug:

Yes, that was his name on the TV show Get Smart. Classic show. :up: :sigh:

** Goodnight Diane :hug:

Back
Top Bottom