PLEBA Party: Desperate PLEBAns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Can you connect to the network?

Mine won't hook up. :sad:

It worked fine when I dled ZOOtv and Popmart.....

Maybe I overloaded it with hotness? :wink:

*feels urge to get a pointy stick and poke at it*

*suddenly thinks she should rephrase that last statement..:ohmy: :lol: *

:ohmy: :eek: :giggle:

Let me check and see if I can connect, haven;t tried yet

No! :sad: :grumpy:
My horrible suspician was right!

That also explains why winmx.com seems defunct and nonexistent..yet there's a thousand sites that cliam to have it...

Of course, I never woulda found that info on my own.

Did you read some of the replies....they're actually kinda funny.....:lol:

And if it did have spyware (I only ever heard good things)
I hope whomever is watching has enjoyed my large collection of Bono pics, Bono moans, and BP :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :lol:

My anti-Spyware software never had aproblem with it :shrug: but it could've just been smarter than my software, too

I only got it after is was recommend to me by a bunch of friends that it was safe. Hopefully they were right! :shrug:

I tried to get some anti-spyware that my dads tech friend recommended, but it's for Win 2000 and up.
And I've only got 98.

SO....who knows who's watching :shifty: :uhoh:

I bet my clone is actually being productive ( :shocked: ) or sleeping today.
:tsk:
How shameful.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I bet my clone is actually being productive ( :shocked: ) or sleeping today.
:tsk:
How shameful.

When I talked to her earlier, she was unpacking and catching up on laundry. I'm pretty sure she'll show back up here soon

:wave: Hi Diane!

We may not know who's watching, but we do know someone who likes to watch :wink:

LiketowatchAdam.jpg

:hmm: Maybe instead of watching he could help me find a new apt? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: :scratch: I think you may have told me that :yes: :wink:

:hug: how are you tonight?

I'm okay. There were singles released on TM for MSG and I crunched some numbers, and I just can't afford another ticket right now. :sad: I could in about a week or so, but not now. But who knows...there could be another ticket drop closer to the shows!

I'm also trying to figure out just when to get myself over the MSG to try to meet the guys. I'm thinking maybe Monday, even though I don't have a ticket to that night's show. About what time did you start waiting in TO and Chicago?

Diane L said:

I'm okay. There were singles released on TM for MSG and I crunched some numbers, and I just can't afford another ticket right now. :sad: I could in about a week or so, but not now. But who knows...there could be another ticket drop closer to the shows!

I'm also trying to figure out just when to get myself over the MSG to try to meet the guys. I'm thinking maybe Monday, even though I don't have a ticket to that night's show. About what time did you start waiting in TO and Chicago?

In Toronto they arrived around 4 pm, some days it was earlier, and they left within two hours of the show, I think. Drea? do you remember?

My brain has started losing details already :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
Hello Russty :hug: how are you tonight?

:hug: I'm doing okay. I have a bit of the stomach flu so I'm feeling sort of crappy. :barf: :wink:

Hi Dianne :hug: I've given up on looking for more shows at this point.

Sad_Girl said:

In Toronto they arrived around 4 pm, some days it was earlier, and they left within two hours of the show, I think. Drea? do you remember?

My brain has started losing details already :huh:

You're asking the wrong person... I was being the Good and Responsible Girl and working, remember? :lol: No clue when they arrived... but the leaving time sounds right.

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I'm doing okay. I have a bit of the stomach flu so I'm feeling sort of crappy. :barf: :wink:

Hi Dianne :hug: I've given up on looking for more shows at this point.

I hope you feel better real soon! I understand that flu is really nasty.

And yes, it's exciting to see there are tickets available, but frustrating when you can't buy them!

Zootlesque said:
Hey SG! :wave:

[heterosexual] Awesome avatar you got there! [/heterosexual]

:wink:

:lol: Thanks, VP's daughter took that pic, and I think she did an excellent job! It's a nice picture, even if you are a straight man :giggle:

Lucky for me, I happen to be a straight woman... so :drool: :wink:

Drea said:

You're asking the wrong person... I was being the Good and Responsible Girl and working, remember? :lol: No clue when they arrived... but the leaving time sounds right.

:lol: I was asking about the leaving time, you were there at least two nights more than I was :wink:

and what was irresponsible about me waiting there to meet them? I didn't ditch everything about my 'real' life for the better part of a week just to follow a rock band around... Oh wait... I did! and it was freakin awesome! :rockon: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom