Pleba mission

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
You all seen that show, Ultimate Albums? The Joshua Tree CRIES out to be featured on it, dontcha think? I wonder if we flood them with enough emails....

biggrin.gif

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
You all seen that show, Ultimate Albums? The Joshua Tree CRIES out to be featured on it, dontcha think? I wonder if we flood them with enough emails....

biggrin.gif

SD

*cough* Ehm, they already were. It was like the first episode or something....lemme get some pics...brb...

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

shite, twas Classic Albums they were on...meh...

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Originally posted by Lilly:
shite, twas Classic Albums they were on...meh...

Yeah... It should be on everything.
biggrin.gif
But what about maybe a show doing Achtung Baby sometime? It seems plausible.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Alright, ladies, here's the link:
http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/ultimate_albums/

I'm not sure what you mean but Classic Albums (is that another VH1 show?) but JT and AB haven't been on this one. I didn't see any email or place to vote. *sigh* Anybody else see one?

smile.gif

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Me too!
smile.gif
Get over there and post, ladies!
smile.gif

Cheryl

------------------

Back
Top Bottom