Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2014, 07:20 AM   #1001
pkp
The Fly

Local Time: 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domo-kun View Post
... Its mainly the reporters and interviewers who start asking about it. Not her. Look at Letterman... It will be and remain one of the first things everyone is gonna mention, even if she wouldn't want to.

Not her fault she's his daughter...

I can only imagine that in acting, people will only give you an even harder time when your daddy is famous...
I know I would.

Well, yes, it seems you're right about the subject usually being brought up by the interviewrs. But Eve seems always more than happy to share the daddy stories and she is very genereous with it That encourages further questions.

About giving a hard time to actors who are children of famous people...- I do not necessarily agree with you. There are many film directors who take an easy road to gain more publicity for their movies...
Im not saying Eve's career starts to bloom because of her famous father though.... I really think she is very talented and it's been noticed. But I guess being Bono's daughter can open a few doors as well... Just take a look at her first big movie " This must be the place". She plays along Sean Penn, who happens yo be a very good friend of Bono. Sean has a lot to say in the movie industry... Interesting fact: music used in that movie is by... Gavin Friday...
Coincidence? I don't think so
Anyway, she did a really good job in every production she participated in. And ai think this is what matters the most.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:51 AM   #1002
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:47 PM
Personally I love to hear her Bono stories and I don't see why she shouldn't share these stories if asked by interviewers. It would be weird if she avoided talking about him all the time. It's not like you can deny your famous father or anything. I'm sure she's used to being asked about him, but she has also said in several interviews that she wants to work hard for her career and not rely on a famous parent. I think she's quite cool.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:50 PM   #1003
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 08:47 AM
Please start new thread. Thanks.

Tags
adam, bono, edge, larry, news, u2