PLEBA Misc News, Stories and Articles #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The specially designed Leica camera for (RED) was auctioned for 1,8 million dollars, thus it's the most expensive Leica camera in the world ever. This was released as a press release from Leica today. Quite impressive, wonder who the bidders and buyers were.

The specially designed Leica camera for (RED) was auctioned for 1,8 million dollars, thus it's the most expensive Leica camera in the world ever. This was released as a press release from Leica today. Quite impressive, wonder who the bidders and buyers were.
whoa! That's awesome. Umm...not me. ;)

tumblr_mwvracp1pE1rib8q9o1_1280.png

Thats NYC for you. Its funny though, Bono doesn't care, If he would he would have gone by car on by the back door or something.
And he doesn't ditch the shades and posse , so he's not really looking for a low key entrance. Lol.
He's supercool about everything. Handles it like a pro !

^ That's because he is a pro.

It's amazing to see that, in spite of all the turbulence his appearance is causing, he doesn't shy away from greeting fans and signing things. Very classy.

Still scary to watch. It's giving me aggressions to see how some people are behaving. In fact, I'm feeling kind of ashamed. To be that famous must be really annoying sometimes, you must feel like an animal in a cage.

That was madness. I wonder how long it takes to get used to the sound of random people repeatedly shouting your name?

I also hate the way Americans call him BAH-no. They way they say it themselves, Bonno, is much better.

Since its not written with double N, most people, including myself and probably the rest of the world becuase Irish is not their native language:
will make this mistake. I thought it was BAHNO for a loooooooooooooooong time. I do totally get why people call him that.
Its only human.

Yeah, The National .

Oh , the appreciation they will get from a casual u2 crowd. :wink: NOPE

Monday march 31th in Europe, Friday 3rd of april in the US? :wink: To have two different months it doesn't have to be 30 days difference.

Also they still use 10 reasons to exist. :laugh: Why on earth is nobody fact checking anymore?

I could be tempted to throw that whole report out, except remember that tabloid article about Adam getting married that we didn't trust? They got every single fact in the article wrong except that Adam was in fact getting married!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom