PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read on Twitter that last night Edge was in a bar called La Poubelle. Do you know if this bar is in LA? so if he's in LA he's not in the studio in Dublin, recording the new album :hmm:

You don't want to know them. Believe me. :crack: One week of being in Dublin watching tv on a regular basis made me sick of them already.

When I was in Ireland, I filled up the car at a gas petrol station, and Jedward was on the receipt. I joked about it with the attendant, and he was just mortified to even be remotely associated with them.

:laugh: oh Noel, does anyone still take you seriously?

Though, to be fair, he did say in this country. Seeing as the UK press hates U2, that might be true after all. :wink:

Thanks for all the links :)

I love what Adam is doing, that is an important cause. For personal reasons and because I'm a therapist and have worked in several settings I care about people with mental disorders and psychological problems a lot. Im my country, mental health issues still aren't considered to be real illnesses and people still have problems to come out and forward with their problems. Instead, we have an insanely high amount of psychotropic drugs being described day by day, because our society usually supports the concept of fighting the symptoms instead of treating problems by their roots and really caring for people's mental issues.

Also, on a more trivial note, Adam is looking very fine these days :)

Adam looking good is far from trivial. :wink: :drool:

And I love that he is getting involved in such a good cause. It gives me extra time to drool all over him in the "off" season (aka no album promos or tours). But seriously, A+ to him for taking on this issue. :up:

Is there a link somewhere online for that radio interview of his?

Ah Jedward .. they may be as tuneless as two cats on a roof, they may dance like two kangaroos on speed and they may be about as entertaining as watching two flies shagging .. but they've made a shitload of money from it .. i cant help but smile when i see them "performing" .. and for my sins i actually kinda liked their eurovision "song" last year :reject:

Ok so I'm going to do the obvious and comment on his hair...it looks adorable. Slightly odd but absolutely adorable. I could dig this as his new look ;)

Back
Top Bottom