PLEBA Misc News and Articles #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked again and you're right I just had to click on the link and it let me go back to the site! Great interview, did take part in the Helsinki 'flash mob' 'the blue and white flags'? :wink:
Blue and proud of it!
finland.gif

I wonder if anyone who participated in the Pleba, and not live in Brazil, will attend the concerts of the 360 ° Tour here in my country (Brazil) next year? *-* :applaud:

This should belong in the YouTube links, but this is sort of news. I found some YouTube vids as I sit home on Saturday night while my husband watches hockey. Blargh.

YouTube - Gillard meets Bono
YouTube - Bono Turns Sydney Harbor RED
YouTube - U2 Paint Sydney RED

And this a fan video from Turkey. Very shaky and Bono turns up at the 2 minute mark. New jacket I've never seen before. Can't tell if Bono is annoyed or not. But still hot.
YouTube - Bono meeting with U2 Turkiye Fan Club's Fans at Istanbul

This should belong in the YouTube links, but this is sort of news. I found some YouTube vids as I sit home on Saturday night while my husband watches hockey. Blargh.

YouTube - Gillard meets Bono
YouTube - Bono Turns Sydney Harbor RED
YouTube - U2 Paint Sydney RED

And this a fan video from Turkey. Very shaky and Bono turns up at the 2 minute mark. New jacket I've never seen before. Can't tell if Bono is annoyed or not. But still hot.
YouTube - Bono meeting with U2 Turkiye Fan Club's Fans at Istanbul

Thanks for sharing those vids :wave:

Bono Confirmed for Oprah in Australia

@U2, December 04, 2010
By: m2 / @mattmcgee

While previous rumors suggested that U2 as a whole would headline one of two upcoming Oprah Winfrey TV specials in Australia,
there's only confirmation so far that Bono will be involved.
The Herald Sun reports today that Bono has confirmed his involvement at one of the two shows to be taped on December 14th at the Sydney Opera House.
U2 has a concert that same day in Sydney. The TV specials are supposedly being recorded early enough that the whole band could be involved, but in the past,
U2's connection with Oprah has really been only via Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom