PLEBA Mansion sign-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenStar

Refugee
Okay, I just decided I am going to make a PLEBA Mansion in the sims. The mansion will actually be 7 different houses but we can use our imagination. I'm leaving the tiny property for U2 so we can have countless affairs with them and such. Now, that leaves 7 properties. Each property houses 8 people so we can have up to 56 PLEBAns in this "mansion" So since there are only 56 slots the priority will go to people who have been here the longest. If you are interested just tell me in this thread that you wanna be in the PLEBA mansion thingy and if possible tell me what you would want your room to look like. Keep in mind there are only 56 people so not everyone can participate. Maybe some other day (or month) I'll make another one for more people.
:larry: :edge: :bono: :adam:

I was wondering if somebody would ever do this!! :D

If you would be able to include me, make my room funky...lots of colors...:kiss: :D

I'll also put up a pic of the band member of your choice on the wall.
Dont forget to tell me what you want yer room to look like! If you dont tell me I'll give you a boring roome with that little red bed. :D

odamn
uhmmm I haven't played the sims in YEARS...
can I have a green room? :D
And.. um.. Adam on the wall
and.. if you can do floors I'd like a wood floor but it doesn't matter
*shrug*

just watch out for what happened with Phuzzie's sims... O_O
*still scandalized*

:D

I'd love to be included! If you've got room for me. I'm not sure exactly where my seniority falls in PLEBA.

i haven't been here that long, but i'd still love to be in this....let me know if that's ok, k raven?

Hey, I'd love to be there, after all the "older" :lol: PLEBA women have their spot... I want a retro style look room with lava lamps and such... and shirtless Larry on the wall!

SO far everyone is in! I think I might make this a first come basis instead of senority. This is so much fun! I'm just about to build the houses.

okay, one problem. There is no way I'm gonna be able to have 8 seperate rooms. I've decided to have 2 to a room. I'm grouping people together who have a similar room design.
We need atleast 7 more people to have 2 mansions. Lol, we have 9 people signed up!

btw, i'll take an interference blue room :p

actually i don't care, as long as there's some nice pics on the wall

interference blue! The light blue carpet (interference blue) is gonna be the entire top floor cept the rooms. I:heart: interference blue

*raises hand* I'll join in...iff'n y'all don't mind (*puts away cowboy hat*)

I don't really care what my room looks like either...*indecisive* :)

great! In the forst house are: (drumroll please)
Me!
Bonochick
Kristie
Chrissie Clayton
Giant Lemon
Fishy
FLaming june
Stories for boys.

Ultraviolet light and madonnas child are in the secong houde (yet to be built.)
Off I go to make the first PLEBA family and furnish the house!
BTW, I have no clue what half of you look like so I'll be guessing unless you send me a pic.

RavenStar said:

BTW, I have no clue what half of you look like so I'll be guessing unless you send me a pic.

Here's my profile pic:

KATRAYA.JPG

I've managed to search PLEBA and have found pic from everyone cept Chrissie Clayton. I dont wanna say done in the family cos then you cant change the faces ar anything.
lol, you should see some of the outfits! I tried to make them as outrageous as possible. But I can shange the outfits anytime so they dont really matter. Kristie, I hope you dont mind having blue pigtails!
Adamswildhoney, yer in the second house. Where is Mona or Gina or Olive or wertsie or anyone else who is always on? If they dont sign up I might just put them in a house anyway :macdevil:

*ahem*

My name is Disco, and I feel that my room should, appropriately, look like a discotheque! (disco ball and everythang)

Toss in some leopard print stuff too... *snerk* :sexywink: :happy: :cute: :D :der:

Yep...add me to the Manse, man.

Back
Top Bottom