PLEBA Mansion sign-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my GAWRSH that is the best Idea since EVER!!! the green room with armor is EXACTLY how I always used to picture the Pleba mansion, somehow :coocoo:

and the BLUE ROOM!!!! wow. I'm not really much of a PLEBAn any more (mostly due to my dial up not being able to handle all the photos but.......)but I will definitely stay tuned to see how this goes!!!! Too funny!!

But i have some room color suggestions, if you want....(I just love to design!)
You gotta make one room BRIGHT YELLOW
And one room Black and White
and one look like the Discotheque video THAT one will be COOL.

Don't forget the scottphisto vending machine.....(does that thing even still exist?)

Its been awhile.....:reject:

WOOHOOO....Flaming June...hmmmm

Okay okay
I don't have a scanner sometimes I use my dad's but he's away and he brought the scanner with him, so what I wanna say is that I don't have pics on computer. Maybe one hmmm...but on that I'm a lil child

3353%3B%3A7523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D637%3D963%3Dxroqdf%3E232333488%3A2%3A%3Aot1lsi

I'm so glad you all like the mansion! I'd like a discotheque thingy but I dont have house party! They all seem to be getting along really well. Bonochick came up behind Kristie and scared the shit outta her! But they laughed so everything was fine.

oooooooooh

such a cool idea! Can I be in it please? I don't take up much space... i can live in a drawer or what have you. I'd love pics of Edge!!! maybe a group pic too. this rocks! :happy:

RavenStar said:
Okay, I just decided I am going to make a PLEBA Mansion in the sims. The mansion will actually be 7 different houses but we can use our imagination. I'm leaving the tiny property for U2 so we can have countless affairs with them and such. Now, that leaves 7 properties. Each property houses 8 people so we can have up to 56 PLEBAns in this "mansion" So since there are only 56 slots the priority will go to people who have been here the longest. If you are interested just tell me in this thread that you wanna be in the PLEBA mansion thingy and if possible tell me what you would want your room to look like. Keep in mind there are only 56 people so not everyone can participate. Maybe some other day (or month) I'll make another one for more people.
:larry: :edge: :bono: :adam:

If you can include me, I'd love to be in the mansion. I'd love to be in the house that's got lots of Larry pictures and a drumkit so I could watch Larry play and I could practice. :D

Moonie Moobers :D

Dont worry, even though I start school tomorrow I'll find time to make another mansion. It's probably gonna be the same layout with different looking bedrooms. BTW, I'm not the only one here with sims. If someone else has house party they'd make a good house cos they'd have better stuff.

is there any room left for me???
if there is, i want a blue room with a happy larry on the wall. and maybe a sporty look, if thats ok.

Chrissie Clayton said:
WOOHOOO....Flaming June...hmmmm

Okay okay
I don't have a scanner sometimes I use my dad's but he's away and he brought the scanner with him, so what I wanna say is that I don't have pics on computer. Maybe one hmmm...but on that I'm a lil child

3353%3B%3A7523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D637%3D963%3Dxroqdf%3E232333488%3A2%3A%3Aot1lsi

Yay Chrissie, we're roomies! And I got the love makin' bed! Just wait til I get Larry in there... :silent:

flaming june said:

Yay Chrissie, we're roomies! And I got the love makin' bed! Just wait til I get Larry in there... :silent:

You might have to share it if Adam comes over though!:evil:

ooooooohhhhh I wanna room please!!!
I like the colors blue and burgundy and I of course want Larry on the wall..........and tied up on my bed :mac: :censored: :angel:

Hiya! if there's room, I'd like to be in the mansion! I love the Sims, but never thought of an idea like this... I don't have any of the expansion packs yet. :(

Anyway, I'm easy to please on rooms colors, etc... don't matter much to me...as long as I have Larry on the wall!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

RavenStar said:

You might have to share it if Adam comes over though!:evil:

Oh well... but they'll have to let us know in advance as Larry and I might have plans already :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom