PLEBA Mansion presents: The new and improved PLEBA Mansion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
PLEBA Mansion. Building where PLEBA dreams were created during a long period of time had been abandoned for awhile. PLEBAcites had traveled all over the world while poor Lemonboy was left in this abandoned building.

Lemonboy: *sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth* Yes I know they will be back soon...I can feel it *twitches*

Mullen-Girl: *steps out of mini and takes a long look at the mansion* Man...it's been such a long time since i've seen this place. *sniffle* *walks up to door and opens it* Geez this place is full of dust.

Lemonboy: *eyes widen* Oh my God! Am I dreaming? Is it really you?

Mullen-Girl: *drops suitcase and smiles* Yes it's me Lemonboy!

Lemonboy: *runs over to MG knocking her over* Finally! You're back home!

Mullen-Girl: Yes I am Lemonboy. And I hope it's for good.

Lemonboy: Well what can I get ya? How about a glass of lemonade?

Mullen-Girl: That would be wonderful. Now let me ask you, what have you done this whole time?

Lemonboy: Well, um, not much. I've tried keeping the place as it was when you girls left. And well I have to admit...I've dressed in some of you girls' clothes and walked around saying "Sexy mofo, ohmydad, among other things"

Mullen-Girl: *giggles* Well then you've kept busy. *takes glass* Lemonboy, we're going to get this place jumping back as it was in the old days!

Lemonboy: *sighs* Yeah it was so much fun. Now how are you going to get people back into the swing of things?

Mullen-Girl: I've got an idea! And i'm going to need the boys help.

Bono: *answers phone* Casa of u2! Can I help ya?

Mullen-Girl: *laughs* Well hello there Bono. Do you know who this is?

Bono: Well i'll be damned! MG! I haven't heard from you in over a year! Where have you been?

MG: Well i've traveled the world, you know just had to get away. Listen, I'd love to get the PLEBA Mansion back together. You know maybe get some of the old plebacites and some new ones. I've got this idea but you guys have to help me out with this.

Bono: Surely! Anything for you dear!

Larry: *in background* Don't call me Shirley! *snarl* *pop*

MG: I'm going to fax you guys over a questionaire to pass around to anybody that you know would love to be in it. Or just go out on the street and pass it out.

Bono: That sounds like a fun idea! I'll be waiting for your fax. *hangs up*

MG: Hey lemonboy, does our fax still work?

Lemonboy: Of course! I've faxed some of you girls' secrets t....um woops..

MG: *peers at lemonboy* Well I need to fax this over to Bono

On the Fax:

Name:

Age (optional):

Favourite U2 member:

Hobbies:

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion?

E-mail:

MG: Yes this should do.

Now PLEBAcites, if you would like to be included in our new PLEBA Mansion you can fill this small questionaire out and either PM, e-mail at ccant@hotmail.com or post it on here. :)

Last edited:
PLEBA MANSION revival *wohoo*

Name: FallingStar, Anna, whatever

Location: Germany, but wherEVER I need to be for Bono *smirk*

Age (optional): 17

Favourite U2 member: BONO...and..gavin....but.......*SNIFF* he doesn't live in the MANSION.........so, i'll say bono

Hobbies: electric guitar playing (bad at this), being just nuts (good at this), singing, drinking - whatever is fun *smirk*

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion? Because....*grin* U2 would have a lot of fun with me....HEY, I could be their DAUGHTER, they SURELY would have fun with me!! *SMIRK* But fortunately Bono is NOT my father....

E-mail: unseen_colurs@gmx.net

*MG and Lemonboy are talking about the old days when they hear a knock at their door*

Lemonboy: I'll get it! *opens door* Well hello there *growls playfully* What's your name?

FallingStar: It's FallingStar. I have a questionaire that I would like to turn in so that I can move into the mansion.

Lemonboy: Sure! Please come in. You'll be meeting with Mullen-Girl.

MG: *walks up to FS and shakes her hand* Hi there. I'm Mullen-Girl, the owner of the PLEBA Mansion. Please sit down.

FallingStar: *sits* Thank you. Here's my questionaire. *hands it to MG*

MG: *takes the questionaire and reads over it* So you moved here to Dublin from Germany? How do you like it so far?

FallingStar: It's great! Definitely something different.

MG: *looks over it some more* Well *smiles* Welcome to the PLEBA Mansion.

FallingStar: *eyes open wide* Really?!?! Oh thank you Mullen-Girl!

MG: Ahhh no problem! *turns to Lemonboy* Lemonboy show FallingStar to her room.

Lemonboy: *grins and takes FallingStar's suitcase* With pleasure. Please follow me.

*FS and Lemonboy go upstairs*

Lemonboy: *opens door to first room on the left of stairs* This is your room.

FS: Wow this is pretty cool!!!

Lemonboy: Your closet is over here *opens door* For now you have your own bathroom but when someone else moves into the next room you will have to share it. There is also an intercom so you could call anywhere in the house. This yellow button is to call me.

FS: Oh thank you. This is going to be so much fun *giddy* You don't have problems with me playing guitar do you?

Lemonboy: Of course not *smiles* Actually we do have a music room downstairs. Please feel free to use it.

FS: Thanks. I'm still trying to learn how to play it.

Lemonboy: I'll leave you to get settled. Remember call us if you need anything.

FS: Thanks! *starts to unpack*

MG: *to Lemonboy as he comes downstairs* Well she seems like a nice girl. Finally we have one person here. I hope we get some more soon.

Lemonboy: Yeah. Well I've got to start getting dinner ready *heads to kitchen*

Name: Cat

Age (optional): 16

Favourite U2 member: Larry :larry:

Hobbies: soccer, hanging around, pleba, fun :D

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion? to keep Larry company:hyper::D

E-mail: cat_rules135@hotmail.com

Name: Kat

Age (optional): 21

Favourite U2 member: Bono

Hobbies: Singing, drinking (especially for free), peering around suspiciously, digging in other people's pockets, writing, making people yell

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion? Well, I need SOMEWHERE to hide. I also need lots of rooms for my "stuff" that I'm working on.

E-mail: Bonochick@interference.com

Name: sandra (or nini is fine)

Age (optional): 22

Favourite U2 member: .........larry

Hobbies: dancing, being with friends, watching sports, hiking, talking to people i like, singing (badly), being online talking to people, taking pictures

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion? i would keep everyone on their toes, i'm one of the most random people i know, and things are never boring with me around

E-mail: sandranini@yahoo.com

Name: Meg

Age (optional): 24

Favourite U2 member: Bono

Hobbies: ice skating (infrequently), singing in my car (alone), listening to music (constantly), and just hanging out

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion? I can teach them to skate and captivate them with everything I've learned from VH1's I Love the 80's.

E-mail: schmegh@hotmail.com

Name: Katty

Age (optional): 28

Favourite U2 member: Lardence

Hobbies: Drawing, singing, watching TV, PLEBA, of course.

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion? Because I'd annoy Larry so much drooling all over him that he would get all snarly... and that would be funny. :eeklaugh:

E-mail: abs@isla.net

HOT OFF THE PRESSES BABY!!!!!!

:sexywink: :evil: :cute:

MG!!!!! OMG YOU'RE BACK! *hugs* I'M SO MOVING BACK INTO THE MANSION.

Name: BluePhisto (well ... I divorced MacPhisto. Sad but true so I just go by Bluey now, or Jen or Godeas ... pedro the wonder donkey works too ... DON'T ask.)

Age (optional): 25 (26 in ONE week!)

Favourite U2 member: Bono (FS stole my answer!!!! I am also a gav girl.)

Hobbies: *snicker* Well, the ones I can list HERE include: writing, singing, getting into impossibly disasterous situations (flying my car off a freeway, being a human speedbump, breaking my ankle when I fell off a speaker I was dancing on, breaking my toes on my guitar case), adopting bizarre and pitiful pets, kamakazee interior design, talking to complete strangers, and sleeping well with others. I also enjoy pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion? Well, I lived here before MG married me off to MacPhisto in the last run of the Mansion. Sadly, I think Mr. MacPhisto and I have had some trouble and I've moved back in with the girls. If there's a shortage of room, I am perfectly willing to be FS's roomie even though she'll be mean and make me sleep under the bed with the dust bunnies. I'm friendly, I am really only a danger to myself (unless cooking) and ... *thinks* I'm very good at orginizing events that generally lead to "hi-jinx", which as we all know is in high demand around mansions of all sorts these days.

E-mail: surffreak128@hotmail.com

Name: Angela.

Age (optional): 19.

Favourite U2 member: Bono.

Hobbies: Reading, writing stories, drawing.

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the PLEBA Mansion? Ditto souLnation's answer, only replace Larry with Bono. :).

Seriously...I just think this would be a fun, interesting thing to be a part of, and since, like Bono, I love to read, write, and draw, I know Bono and I could have a lot of good times with that stuff, among other things...:shifty:...LOL. And hey, should Bono ever get into a political mood and need someone to discuss that stuff with him when nobody else is in the mood to...well...:wave:.

E-mail: angienic2001@hotmail.com

Angela

The news of the PLEBA Mansion had been spreading across the land. A huge group of girls from North America and the Carribean had flown into Dublin the next morning.

FS: *yawns and stretches in her bed* Oh man this bed is so comfy. *looks around* I still can't believe that i'm living in PLEBA Mansion.

Lemonboy: *knocks at her door* Falling Star are you awake?

FS: *gets up from bed and accidentally trips over her guitar case* Ack!

Lemonboy: *hears commotion* You alright?

FS: *turning red* Yes i'm alright.

Lemonboy: *giggles* Well when you're ready, you can come downstairs and have breakfast.

MG: *sitting at the breakfast table* What was that? *gets up and goes to the front door* Oh...my...dad..

Bluey: *drops luggage and smoothes her hair down* I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

MG: *runs to bluey* Bluey!!! How have you been girlie??? *gives her a big hug*

Bluey: *hugs her back* Well i've been alright. Lots of stuff has happened. Well hello there Lemonboy *grins*

Lemonboy: *jumps up and down* Yay Bluey you're back! Please let me take your coat.

Bluey: *smiles* Thank you. So MG what have you been up to?

MG: Ah not much. Just traveling around the world. What about you? Where's Macphisto?

Bluey: *frowns and sighs* Well you know how hard it is to keep tabs on him. We broke up awhile ago *sniffle* I think it's for the better.

MG: Awww i'm sorry to hear that. But hey! You're back here and we're going to have fun!

Bluey: Of course we are!

FS: Bluuuuuuuuuuuey!!!! *runs down the stairs and hugs her*

Bluey: FallingStar!!! *hugs her back*

MG: You two know each other?

Bluey: Yeah I met her in Germany when I went there with Macphisto awhile back.

FS: I missed you!

Lemonboy: Would you like to move into your regular room or would you like to move into the one next to Falling Star, since you know eachother?

Bluey: Ahhhhhhh well of course I want to be Falling Star's roomie! So MG who else have you got here?

MG: Well Bono said he got Edge to post it on the net too. So hopefully we'll get some more girls soon.

*Meanwhile at Dublin Airport*

SoulNation: *grabs her luggage and goes to the curb* Ugh I can't believe I brought so much stuff.

Bonochick: *walks over to SoulNation* Hi, um I don't mean to bug ya but are you heading to PLEBA Mansion?

SoulNation: Why yes I am actually *smiles* I'm Cat.

Bonochick: No way! My name is Kat.

SoulNation: Well isn't that intresting! So you want to get a cab together?

Bonochick: Sure. *hails down taxi*

Nini: *looks around* Hmm I wonder how far PLEBA Mansion is from here?

Schmeg: Excuse me?

Nini: *turns around* Yes?

Schmeg: I couldn't help overhearing you but are you going to the PLEBA Mansion too?

Nini: Yes I am actually. Hi my name is Nini.

Schmeg: My name is Schmeg but you can call me Meg.

Flaming June: *chases after rolling luggage* Come back here!

Nini & Schmeg: *bust out laughing and catch the runaway luggage*

Flaming June: *out of breath* Madre mia! Thank you so much!

Nini: Not a problem. Hey you've got a u2 shirt on. You don't happen to be going to...

Flaming June: PLEBA Mansion? Yep!

Schmeg: Well why don't we all ride together then!

Nini: Great idea! That way if we get lost, at least we get lost together!

Moonlit Angel: *flags down taxi* I need to go to PLEBA Mansion please.

*Meanwhile back at the mansion*

Bluey: Lemonboy, have you seen my black dress? I thought i left it here when I left.

Lemonboy: *blushes* Um I don't know if you would want it back. I think I stretched it out.

Bluey: *eyes lemonboy* Well it's yours then. *mumbles* geez I didn't know he swung that way

MG: *answers phone* PLEBA Mansion, this is MG....hey Larry...ah it's going well...bluey is back...nope no macphisto...yeah I know it doesn't shock me either...great!....ok love you too...*hangs up*

Bluey: So why isn't Larry with you? I mean afterall you did get married.

MG: Well he's off recording the album and I thought it would be fun to start this up...I think he misses being with the boys too.

FS: Well that's a strange marriage.

MG: Well i'm a PLEBA girl...I want to give other girls a chance to flirt with him too.

Bluey: You're a strong woman, I couldn't do that! *laughs*

*Doorbell rings*

Lemonboy: *opens the door* Hi can I help you?

SoulNation: Hi we're here to apply to live at the mansion.

Lemonboy: Certainly! Please come in. You can leave your things at the door while you speak to Mullen Girl and Bluey.

Bluey: *walks up to SN and BC* Welcome to the mansion! Please follow me to the study.

Bonochick: Wow Mullen Girl! It's great to finally meet you.

MG: Thanks it's nice to meet the both of you. *takes questionaire* Wow your names are Cat and Kat?

SoulNation: Yes it is! Isn't that scary?

Bluey: Well then you girls wouldn't mind rooming together would you?

Bonochick: Of course not! I think it would rock!

MG: Great! Well welcome to the Mansion! Lemonboy will show you girls to your room.

SoulNation: Thank you so much.

Lemonboy: *carries their stuff upstairs* Wow Cat and Kat eh?

Bonochick: Yeah.

Lemonboy: Well here's your room....

Bluey: It seems to be slowly filling up.

*Nini, Schmeg, Flaming June and Moonlit Angel all arrive at the same time*

MG: Wow this is wonderful!!! Please girls come in and take a seat.

Nini: *dances* Man this is great!

Bluey: Welcome to PLEBA Mansion girls!

Schmeg: Hey thanks! It was worth the trip! I can't imagine how much fun we're going to have here

Flaming June: So where do the boys live?

MG: Well they live up that hill over there. They come over frequently but right now they're busy getting people to move into the mansion but we hope they will come back soon.

Moonlit Angel: I can't wait to see Bono *giddy*

*Lemonboy shows the girls to their rooms and tells them that dinner will be served shortly*

*The girls gather at the dining room and introducing themselves to eachother*

MG: *taps wine glass* Attention please. I would like to welcome everyone here to the PLEBA Mansion. I hope you feel at home because this is your home. I would like to introduce the staff here at PLEBA Mansion. It's only 2 people and some of you have already met Lemonboy.

Lemonboy: I am your manwhore. Well basically *laughs* I am the cook, maid, bootler and anything you want me to be *grins*

MG: Yes thank you Lemonboy. Next we have the driver. His name is MikeSt, he's the driver of the discobooooooos.

Bluey: Discoboooooooos? It's still here???

MG: Yeah I found it in the garage!

MikeSt: I am also Dallas Schoo's apprentice and the guitar tech for the music room.

MG: So whenever you need to go anywhere you can call Mike. How about before we start dinner we go around and introduce ourselves. I'll start with myself. I'm Mullen Girl, I'm originally from texas and i'm 23 yrs old. My husband is Larry and we've been married for over a year now. Bluey how about you?

Bluey: Hi girls! I'm Bluephisto but you can call me Bluey! I'm divorced. My husband used to be Macphisto. I am a phisto that's why I have horns on my head. I used to be the party organizer and still am. I'm 25 yrs old.

FS: My name is Falling Star. I'm 17 yrs old and from Germany. I'm Bluephisto's roomie. I love to play guitar, even tho I play badly, and partying.

SoulNation: My name is Cat and i'm originally from Toronto and i'm 16 yrs old. I love to play soccer and I love just hanging out with friends.

Bonochick: Hi i'm Kat part 2. *laughs* I'm from Michigan and i'm 21 therefore I like to drink and party. I love to write and I love peering at people! *peers*

Nini: Hi my name is Nini and i'm from Cali and I love taking pictures! I also love hiking and singing. I'm 22 yrs old.

Schmeg: I'm Schmeg but you can call me Meg. I'm 24 and from Rhode Island and I love to sing too!

Flaming June: Hi my name is Flaming June. I'm from Puerto Rico and i'm 28 years old. I love to sing as well. You know maybe we should start a choir of PLEBA girls *laughs*

Moonlit Angel: Hi my name is Angela. I'm 19 yrs old and from Nebraska. I love to draw and write. I hope to be an artist one day.

MG: *claps* Welcome girls. Today starts your adventure at PLEBA Mansion. *raises glass* To PLEBA Mansion

All: *raise glass* To PLEBA Mansion!

Bluey: Now let's eat!

*The girls have dinner and get to know eachother better. They head off to bed, many of them tired after the long journey. Happy that they are now part of the PLEBA Mansion.

The End. :) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay that finishes off the first PLEBA Mansion. Many more stories to come :) Welcome to the new PLEBA girls. IF you still want to join the PLEBA Mansion, e-mail me your questionaire :)

Oh MG!!!

It's just like the old days....Im jumping up and down on my chair, sorry have just watched "queer eye for the straight guy":)......

I just had to go and change my sig again.......:lol:

Two cats???? Seems like a cat-fight is unevitable!!! :macdevil:

Oh it's all coming back to me baby!! LOOK OUT!! :macdevil:

Just keep your "moving" away from my wardrobe and we'll get along fine. :evil: How bad does a girl have to be to scare away Mr MacPhisto? You could find out. :mac:

Just kidding. I adore men in skirts, you're welcome to all of mine. I'm sure FS' and my room will morph into a bizzare punk den of slovenly chaos in about ... an hour. You WILL get makeup on you if you enter ... :cool: :evil:

LOL! That thing with my luggage sounds just like something that would really happen to me. :eeklaugh:

So who's gonna be my roomie? :hyper: Larry? :sexywink:

No no, wear a lemon yellow one to enhance your name ...

new50dress.GIF

:cute:

flaming june said:
So who's gonna be my roomie? :hyper: Larry? :sexywink:

Yeah, I'm curious to see who I'll be sharing a room with as well...:hmm:...

On the subject of skirts and dresses and all that...that reminds me...Lemonboy, how do you feel about kilts? 'Cause I remember a thread way back earlier in the year in which a couple of girls were all for the idea of the guys in kilts...and so that lead me to ask that. :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yeah, I'm curious to see who I'll be sharing a room with as well...:hmm:...

On the subject of skirts and dresses and all that...that reminds me...Lemonboy, how do you feel about kilts? 'Cause I remember a thread way back earlier in the year in which a couple of girls were all for the idea of the guys in kilts...and so that lead me to ask that. :).

Angela

Well.......It would be to cold in the winter but it's always nice with a little aircondition in the summer!!:)

LOL you guys!!! :D I missed all this!!!! LOL as for roommates Flaming June and Moonlit Angel you girls will be roomies...Cali gal and Schmeg you gals will be roomies :D

*raises eyebrow* Lemonboy you should wear makeup like the guy from Twisted SIster lmfao

Back
Top Bottom