PLEBA Mansion Presents...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well girlies this is going to be the last story i'll be writing for awhile, I know I don't leave till Monday to Maryland then till the 15th to Dublin but i'm going to be very busy until then...Here's the last story for this week and well I don't know if Mike will let me write stories in Maryland LOL *sniff*

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Member and Creator of Larry's Angels Harley Club.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry
larry%20kicking%20ass.gif

*claps*

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 03-27-2002).]

Mullen Girl!! We are going to miss you tons. Have a great time though, and be sure to take tons of pics. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

.... And don't worry about the stories. We can entertain ourselves in your absense. I will try to come up with some story ideas, and hopefully others will do the same!!!

*Hugs* Good Luck finding Larry!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

It was a beautiful wednesday afternoon as the girls were doing their daily activities.

Clarity: I miss twinnnnn, Why did Larry make her work today damn it?

Lemonboy: Well that's the way it goes y'know, I have to work EVERYDAY, I never get a day off.

Clarity:*looks at Lemonboy* And?

Lemonboy: Well it would be nice to get some days off myself..

Clarity: Like you don't like working with girls all day long.

Lemonboy: True *grins*

*Meanwhile at the studio....*

Larry: Well we want to get this album finished for release this summer.

Bono: I have to do a few more vocals on this song and we'll have 8 songs done, we just need about 5 more.

Edge:*plays guitar* So what song are we going to do next?

Adam: I don't know *puffs ciggy* How about writing a song about sarongs and how they free men from wearing pants.

Larry:*snarl* you're dumb! *looks at MG* Hey Cristy what's up?

MG:*typing in laptop* Oh nothing really, I'm just writing a letter.

Bono: Ohhhhhhh to a boyfriend?

MG: Nah, Larry knows why tho...

All:*look at Larry*

Larry:*sighs* Well maybe we should have told everybody sooner Cristy eh?

MG: Yeah, but wait I want to tell everybody at the same time so let's finish up here and head to PLEBA Mansion.

Edge: Good idea.

*The boys finish up some of the stuff they need to do and head towards PLEBA Mansion*

Clarity: Twinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MG: Twinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Larry: Gawd these Foad Twins when together are very dangerous!

Ana: Well hello boys, what brings you to our mansion today?

Bono:*grins* Well MG and Larry said they have something they need to tell us.

Spinny: Oooooooh and what's that?

MG: You'll find out soon enough.

Disco:*goes up to Edge* Hello honey how was work? *kisses him*

Edge:*blussssssssssh* Oh it was good, we did a new track today.

Lemonboy: Would you guys like some Lemonade?

Adam: Ooooh lovely yes please.

*The gang are gathered in the living room when all of a sudden the door bell rings*

Lemonboy: I'll get it! *goes and opens the door but nobody is standing outside* Hello??? Anybody here?? *looks down* OH MY GOD!!!!

Ana: What is it????

Lemonboy: It's a baby tiger!

MG: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! What do you mean it's a baby tiger??? *runs to the door* Awwwwwwwwwwwwww how absolutely adorable!

Clarity: Look *points* It has a note stuck on to it!

MG:*grabs it and reads* Please take care of my baby tiger cub, its mother died yesterday and I am not able to care for it now. Awwwwwwwwwww poor baby tiger.

Disco: What are we supposed to do with it? We're not a zoo or anything!

Bono: Why don't you name him?

Larry: Name it Harley, it can be a kick arse tiger!

Adam: Name it sweetness.

Larry: That's so gay!

Edge: How about we name it Beaker.

Bono: Name it Lennon.

Spinny: Why don't we let Lemonboy name it, he found it first.

Lemonboy: ME?! Well I guess i'd name it, Lemon.

MG: Ok Lemon it is then.

Ana: What are we going to do with a Tiger in the mansion? It's going to eat EVERYTHING including us!

Clarity: oh c'mon Ana you know it's too young to eat us. I hope.

Bluey:*runs in the door* I came in as soon as I heard. *looks at the Tiger* Awwwwwwwwww how cute and ferocious!

Lemonboy: Well it's growling, i'm sure it's hungry but what do baby Tigers eat?

Edge: According to National Geographic, Baby bengal tigers drink milk, so I'm guessing Milk.

Lemonboy: Milk it is! *gets the milk and gives it to the tiger*

Bluey: So MG what's the big announcement that you and Larry are going to make?

MG: Well, *looks at Larry and smiles, who also smiles back at her* You know me and Larry have been somewhat dating for awhile now right?

All: Yeah.

Larry: Well we got married yesterday.

Clarity: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!

MG: Yeah it's true! We decided to go down to the courthouse and get married.

Ana: Oh my GOD!!! Congrats!!! *hugs MG and Larry*

Disco: So what are you going to do now?

MG: Well i'm going to be moving out of PLEBA Mansion and moving in with Larry into an appartment.

Clarity: Twinnnnnnnnnnn nooooooooooooooooo!!!! You can't leave me here *pouts*

MG:*hugs Clarity* Awwwww twin I know, i'm going to miss you lots but i'll be back soon enough. As soon as I get settled i'll be back visiting the PLEBA Mansion.

Spinny: We hope so girlie, we're going to miss you so much.

Bluey: Awwwwwwwwww MG *hugs MG and cries* I"m so proud of you girlie.

Lemonboy:*knocks on the door* Eh i'm sorry to break up your party and all but, have you seen Lemon?

Bono: I had one this morning, you know they're quite tart...

Lemonboy: No, i'm talking about Lemon the tiger cub.

Ana: No we haven't seen it.

Lemonboy: Uh oh, I seem to have lost him.

MG: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! You lost the tiger!?!?!

Lemonboy: Well yeah, although i'm sure it's in the house all the doors and windows are locked so...

Spinny: I just hope it's not eating through my clothes!!!!!

Edge: Ok ok! Everybody calm down and let's go in search of the tiger cub.

*The gang split up and start looking in the rooms*

Disco: Hey AM have you seen a tiger?

AM: What?!?!?!

Disco: Yeah Lemonboy just found a baby tiger and well he lost it!

AM: Well no I haven't seen it but i'll help you look.

Disco: Ok!

MG: Heeeeeeeeere Tiger Tiger! Come out come out whereever you arrrrrrrrrre.

Larry: Honey that isn't going to work very well cos well it's a Tiger not a human.

MG: I hear growling! *looks around*

Ana: Oh sorry that's me, i'm hungry.

Niamh: Hey guys what's going on?

Larry: We lost a baby tiger in the house.

Niamh: Awwwwwwwwww how cute, well i'll let you guys know if I see it.

Adam: Hmm if I were a tiger and I were in this house where would i be? Ah yes the jaccuzzi. *grins*

Edge:*crawls along on the floor looking at every corner* Here buddy, Uncle Edge wants to give you a treat.

*The gang continue to look when suddenly...*

Adam: Hmm if I were a tiger and I were in this house where would i be? Ah yes the jaccuzzi. *grins*

Edge:*crawls along on the floor looking at every corner* Here buddy, Uncle Edge wants to give you a treat.

LMFAO!! a tiger??? Wow hope the gang finds it b4 it gets Really hungry and picks to snack one someone that might be crawling along at the tiger's pounce level *snickers*

MULLERS!!! I'm gonna miss you SOOOOO MUCH!!! You are an awsome writer and your stories light up a bad day!! Don't worry...we'll manage to somehow not go insane w/o you being around. Hey you could always keep a spiral notebook around with you and if any stories pop into that head of u'rs and u can write them down. That way when you do get all settled down and stuff you will have lots of stories for u'r loyal readers!!
Hey Loads of luck in getting Larry... err I mean finding and talking to Larry...yea that's it! lol Take Extra Good Care of yourself. Enjoy all that Ireland has to offer and I know u'll be able to stay 2 steps ahead of the cops over there! LOVE YA CRISTY!!! *HUGGLEZ*

*Suddenly two screams are heard...*

Echo: A tiiiiiiiigeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

Mona: KILL IT!!!!!

Echo: Get the fly swatter!!!

AE:*eyes wide open runs out of the room scared*

Disco: AE! Calm down sweetie what happened?!?!

AE:*gets on all 4's and walks around scratching stuff*

MG: Is the tiger in Echo's room?

AE:*nods*

Bono: Well let's get it!

*The gang go inside Echo's room and spot the tiger sitting next to her bed purring while Echo and Mona are hugging eachother in fear ontop of Echo's bed.*

Echo: Get it out of here!!!! It's going to eaaaaaaaaat meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Mona: And that would be a bad thing? *grins*

Larry: I'll get it! *goes towards the tiger but it runs through his legs* SHITE!

Bono: I'll get it! *runs after the tiger and jumps trying to get it but lands flat on his face* Ohhhhh my beautiful face.

Ana:*goes up to BOno* Awwwwwwwwww my poor baby.

MG: Come back here you little Tiger! *runs after it but doesn't notice the door in front being closed and runs into the door while the tiger runs the other way* OUCH! *slides down the door and collapses on the floor*

Clarity: I'll get it twin!!! *runs after the Tiger in the living room, knocks over lamps, tables and chairs over, ripping the curtains...the tiger is standing in the doorway while Clarity does all the damage* You eeeeeeeeeeevil little tiger, come back here!

Edge: I'll get it i've taken this blanket and i'll throw it on Lemon so it won't move! *Throws the blanket but he misses and the tiger escapes* Awwwwwwwwww that always works on the telly!

Lemonboy:*gets big piece of steak out and waves it in front of the baby tiger, finally stopping and eating it* Well finally it stopped.

Bluey:*looks in living room* Man Clarity looks like a tornado went through the living room.

Clarity: Yeah I know it's wild!

Larry:*goes up to MG* Are you ok dear?

MG: I'm alright *gets up* Did they get the tiger?

Larry: Yeah Lemonboy lured it with meat.

Mona: MEAT!! HOO AH!

AM: Hey where's adam?

Spinny: I think I heard him say he was going to go to the jacuzzi.

AM:*grins* Oooh well so am I.

MG: Well I should get packing, i'm moving out tonight.

Clarity: Awwwwwwwwwww twin *pouts* I'll help you out.

MG: Alright twin, Larry can you help me too? Make sure I dont' forget anything.

Larry: Of course.

MG:*empties out her closet, drawers and everything* This is sad, I mean i'm going to miss this place so much, so many memories and adventures that i've had here *sniffles*

Larry:*hugs MG and kisses her forehead* It'll be alright honey, you'll be back before you know it.

Clarity: Yeah, you're the best twin i've ever had *Sniffle*

MG:*goes and hugs clarity tightly* Now remember twin you're welcome anytime at our house.

Clarity: Thanks *smiles*

Larry: Well Cristy we should get going.

MG: Yeah. *looks at her room one last time* I'm going to miss this place. *takes some of her bags while Larry and clarity take others and go downstairs*

Bluey: Awwwwwwwwww MG, we're going to miss you so much, but please take care and I know you'll be back very soon *hugs MG*

MG: Thanks Bluey, thanks for the good times, when you used to sing for me and all the fun we had *hugs Bluey*

Ana: Awwwwwwwww Cristy, come back soon don't leave us too long.

MG: I won't *hugs Ana* You know maybe Larry will let me come back sooner than I thought.

Larry: Of course *smiles*

Spinny:*hugs MG* Take care girlie

Disco:*hugs MG* Thanks for all the fun we've had.

MG: *hugs the girls back* THank you girls for the adventures.

Lemonboy:*sniffle* I'm going to miss our late night snacks MG.

MG: Awwwww Lemonboy *hugs lemon*

Bono: Well I hope you guys will be happy and well we'll be seeing you sooner.

Larry: Thanks.

Edge: Take care and have fun on your honeymoon!

MG:*hugs Edge* Thanks sweetie.

AM: Awwwwwwwwww MG we've been friends for such a long time and I hope we will still be.

MG:*hugs AM* Of course girlie. *looks around PLEBA Mansion one last time* Well girls, time for me to go, Thanks for everything and I'll be back sooner than you think..*waves and walks out the door*

All: Bye MG!

*MG and Larry drive off in their car heading for their new place knowing that their time away from PLEBA Mansion won't be too long.*

The End.

*sniffle* Gah I started crying writing this! I'm going to miss you all so much! I love you all! *hugs the forum*

(((Cris)))

No llores Mullencita... Se que te va a ir super en tu viaje y estancia en Dublin. Te mereces tu descansito y aunque te vamos a extra?ar, no podemos atarte a escribirnos por toda la eternidad las historias mas cool que una U2fanatica pueda leer. Sonrie!
smile.gif
Y se feliz!!!

Cuida a Lars y toma muchas fotos!!!!!!!! *XOXO*

OMG!! Mullen Girl, you made me sniffle!! I know that I already said it up top, but have an awesome time, and hurry home soon. We will miss you tons!!
*PLEBA group hug*

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

*Cries* AWWWW Hell even I started to cry!! It'll be ok Mullers!! You'll be having so much fun in Ireland that it won't feel that long b4 u've got things all taken care of and u're once again addicted to this place with us again!! *HUGZ* We all love you Mullers!! If ya run into the band give them all hugs from us nuts in here!! hehe see if u can give Edge a kiss from me too *evil grin*

You'll be missed MG! Please do check in with us though. We want to hear every feckin detail of every U2 encounter that you have!!!! You go girlie!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Feck feck feck ....that story made me get all teary. You know the feeling you get when your bestest friend moves away? Well, that's how I feel.
frown.gif
Mike you'd better take good care of my twin! *runs off before she cries more*

MG, yer comin' to MD?!

We'll MISS you......but come stalk me
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 03-27-2002).]

Awwww Cristy!!! ((((hugs)))) I'll miss your stories...I guess that just means more to look forward to....I know you're excited about going to Dubs! You WILL have fun, you WILL see the boys, you WILL post pictures...won't you??
wink.gif
Have an amazing time...come back to the Pleba mansion SOON!

Oh...and THANKS so much for getting me together with Edgie finally, YAAAAYYYY!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco:*goes up to Edge* Hello honey how was work? *kisses him*

Sighhhhh....*mellllllts into a puddle*

MMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

(((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))
You rock girly. I can't wait for you to write again.

Like Disco, I must thank you for getting my husband and I together. Aww, Disco, that's so cute how you greet him from work. When I do that he's all hot and smells like sulphur. Mind you he's always all hot *sigh*... I think that's him now. *runs downstairs with a bottle of champange*

hugs!!!!
-Bluey who will miss you

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Larry: Well we got married yesterday.

MG: Yeah it's true! We decided to go down to the courthouse and get married.
Congrats!
biggrin.gif

Have tons of fun in Dublin for all your fellow PLEBAns who don't get to go. I'll miss your stories when you're gone, but it'll be worth it because you'll have tons more stories of Dublin to share with us!

*sniffle*

Cristy! You will be VERY missed around here. You are such a part of this board *sniff* But I do wish you LOTS of luck in Dooblin! We'll still be here when you come back (like we can EVER leave this place!
biggrin.gif
) Give us a ring every once in awhile and maybe write us some stories, even though I don't post in your threads a lot I REALLY enjoy the adventures in the PLEBA mansion
smile.gif
*sniffle*

Have a WONDERFUL TIME!!!!

((((Cristy))))

*PLEBA fuzzies*

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Back
Top Bottom