PLEBA Mansion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
We can now go on vacation in the south of France with Bono and Edge ... PLEBA Mansion II.

From youtwo.net

From The Mirror:

BONO AND EDGE'S FRENCH COLLECTION

Sharon Millar

BONO and The Edge have bought a second chateau on the French Riviera.

The pair already own a six-bedroom mansion in Eze-sur-Mer but they have now bought
the house next door to it for their families and entourage. The two holiday homes, worth
at least EUR10 million in total, are between Nice and Monaco.

The ground floor of the 30-roomed home is one huge living room of 1,500 square metres.

There are three smaller houses within the grounds and a swimming pool in the garden.

But it won't be big enough to house the hordes of guests expected to attend The Edge's
wedding to girlfriend Morleigh Steinberg this summer.

The couple met eight years ago when Morleigh was a dancer on U2's Zooropa tour. They
have two children.

The joint home is the second property expansion for Bono, 42, in the past week.

Just days ago the U2 frontman and wife Ali Hewson secured planning permission for a
240 square metre extension to their house in Killiney, Dublin.

And The Edge, 40, bought what is rumoured to be the most expensive house in Ireland
just weeks ago.

The guitarist is said to have paid more than E10million for the house in Killiney.

Well, if they like to spend a lot of time in the South of France, maybe buying a house is more economical than paying for a hotel every time they go there.

Besides, a house is a lot more personal than a hotel.

Century Goth crimson I hear the south of france is very lovely in the spring. :love: I always knew the lads had excellent taste in things.
Me- Hey Edge....mind if some of us girls come visit you in the south of france??
Edge- :eek:
Me- Edge??
Edge- .... ummm how many of you girls??
Me- oh...just a group of us from Pleba
Edge- :shocked:

ok...guess i'll have to ask him about that later. LOL

JemEvans said:
Century Goth crimson I hear the south of france is very lovely in the spring. :love: I always knew the lads had excellent taste in things.
Me- Hey Edge....mind if some of us girls come visit you in the south of france??
Edge- :eek:
Me- Edge??
Edge- .... ummm how many of you girls??
Me- oh...just a group of us from Pleba
Edge- :shocked:

ok...guess i'll have to ask him about that later. LOL

Hehe you can count on me!!!

Back
Top Bottom