PLEBA Mansion Hair Cuttery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
Yes, I know I'm sick. Indulge me my little perverted fantasies. This may be weird as hell but I don't think it's anything that can't be posted. This is about Edge and Bono getting their hair cut. Now somebody else can do Larry and Adam!

PLEBA Mansion Hair Cuttery

I could not believe my luck at being able to work in the PLEBA Mansion Hair Cuttery! It had been my fantasy for awhile to give Bono a haircut and now it was coming true! But first I had to wait for Edgette to finish with Edge. She had him in the chair, slowly smearing hot lather all over his head. Then bit by bit she shaved all across his head, up and down round and round, until he was completely bald! She wiped off his head with a warm towel, then rubbed it and massaged it. Edge's bare head was so smooth and shiny! When she looked at him I could see the satisfaction and pleasure in her eyes and I knew how she felt. She took Edge off to the hot tub and left the chair empty. Now it was my turn to do Bono! My heart jumped with anticipation and my fingers were so shaky and numb I could hardly hold the scissors. He walked in wearing his green cap with a cigar in his mouth.

He took off his cap and I could see his hair came down onto his shoulders. His face was covered with a four day old growth of scruff. But now, it was all going to come off!

The first thing I did was use the hot lather on his face. I slowly and carefully shaved his face, around that noble chin, down that gorgeous throat, until he was clean shaven. Ahh that felt good. Now for the good part! I put the cape around him. There he sat with his back to me, and I combed out his hair. Stretched out, it was longer than his neck, longer than the tops of his shoulders and a little down his back. At the ends, it was curling under and up in other places. It was nice hair, pretty hair, such a shame to cut this. But it had to come off. It HAD to. There was a sexy neck under there waiting to be revealed. I was never more excited as when I reached for the scissors, dripping with barbasol, and knew the cutting was all mine! It was really going to happen, now! Today it was all coming off at my hand! I studied the back of his head and neck and wondered just how short to cut it. I wanted it all off as short as it could possibly go in the back, right where his head met with the neck. I knew if this was above his natural hairline, I could always clean off his neck with the razor later and that would be so sexy!

The first thing I did was put his hair into sections, cutting the top first into wavy layers that would lay nicely backwards, longer on the top and the crown down the back of his head, but getting shorter, very short, toward the end. I cut the sides off above his ears. Now there was nothing left but the back. Ahh. I've been waiting for this monent! I opened my scissors and put them around a strand of hair behind his ear, a little higher up than the earlobe. And I cut. I can't describe the wonderful sound the scissors made as that first big chunk of hair dropped helplessly off! Then, I proceeded straight across the neck, very short, very sharp, snip, snip, chop, chop, chop. My heart was beating out of control as I saw the big hunks of cut off hair dropping and falling down his neck, some landing on his back and shoulders, some falling all the way to the floor. Hair was flying off and the floor was covered with hair. But Bono's neck wasn't. It was bare and naked. I was almost done. As I came up behind the other ear, I made a loud and triumphant snip, exaggerating the snipping motion several times for my own pleasure. Victory was mine. The hair was ALL OFF now and the neck was bare!!! I bent down close to it and blew softly with warm breath to blow away any stray hairs that had not fallen off.

But I was right, I had cut too short above his natural hairline and there were some stray patches of hair, cut off though they were, sticking out in pieces and stubble down the side and back of his neck. So I turned on the razor. Bzzzz it went as I slowly slid it up and down the back of his neck. Bono's head bent down to give me better position. All over the neck, I was shaving it clean. Soon there was not one hair left on that neck! Before I was done, I took the razor up to the end of his hair, way up back of his head, and did one last swipe across the bottom to make sure the cut was clean and neat and the line was sharp. One last thing I did was to shave cute little sideburns, tiny little points in front of each ear.

As I lay the razor down, I was more than pleased with my handiwork. The long haired, scruffy bearded character who had come in was now clean shaven, short haired, bare necked and sexier than I could bear!Sigh, I took the damp towel and rubbed, and cleaned, any cut hairs from the back of his neck. When I was done I stood back to admire its nakedness and sexiness. I had done this. If anyone had done it, I would have found it sexy, but it was me. I looked on the floor at all the cut hair, some of it sadly curling in little pieces on the ground. I was glad it was on the floor instead of on Bono. Later I would save the biggest pieces and distribute them among the Bono girls as souveiners. But now, I had naked necked Bono right in front of me and I couldn't help admiring how hot he looked from behind with all that hair off that neck. The neck was smooth and clean and sexy. I could not keep myself from thinking of reasons to touch it again. I picked up the brush and brushed off the neck and shoulders over and over again. I enjoyed this very much.

Then he turned around and looked at me. Ahhh! His hair was all wavy on top of his head, but at the top of the ears it vanished into nothingness. I looked at his naked ears. I loved the way the earlobes and golden earrings hung against the sheer nakedness of the neck with all that hair and stubble gone. The neck was such a nice shape below the earlobes down to the shoulders. I slowly drank in the sight of it, its shape, its curves, its beauty. It was almost shining. I loved watching his neck move, the veins pulsating in it, the muscles moving and pulling as he turned his head. This totally naked neck was the sexiest thing in the world! This was perfection. If only he'd not wear those shades!

I thought he might still have some cut hairs that had snuck down the back of the shirt that would make him all itchy. So I put my hand at the base of his barenaked neck and led him to the hot tub. Edgette was just getting out with Edge, and they were wrapped in towels. Edge's bald head was dripping wet and so shiny and clean! But I had Bono's neck and I was going to enjoy it. He sank down in the hot tub, all the way down to his neck. Just the neck and the head were above the water, and I had never seen such a beautiful thing in my life. So I got in the hot tub and stared at him, and rubbed the back of his neck with mineral water until it glistened in the sunlight beaming through the windows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom